TU-882 Vcap upgrade
Oct 10, 2010 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vkung

MOT: VKMusic

I found that the Vcap CuTF (Copper Foil Telflon) provides the absolute best sonic improvement.

DSC_4028-1.jpg

DSC_4032-1.jpg

The first impression one has is that the music becomes day and night, in a warm and natural way. The CuTF capacitor allows through a much greater range of tonal colors, in proper balance with each other. I noted this while listening to the disc from Norah Jones, Come Away with Me . Her voice was beautifully rendered and reproduced naturally, with none of the sense of edginess. But most importantly one can hear Norah’s un-surpassing love for music. When the last note falls in “The long day is over”, you know that your soul has been cleansed once again.

Oct 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi Mrarroyo,

THere are 2 stages to improve TU-882

Stage 1 (C1 & C2)
Stage 2 (C5 & C6)

Yes, Vcap is not cheap..  but I find the vcap CuTF provides the best sonic improvement. It is better than TfTF (Tin/Teflon) Series .

If budget is the constraint, I suggest to use [size=11pt]Vitamin-Q of Toichi Electric Co.,Ltd. it is around $80.00.[/size]

[size=11pt]Vcap is more than double the price of Vitamin-Q. but the sonic improvement is   huge.  [/size]

[size=11pt]Details coming soon...[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back