Unique Melody service (solved)
Nov 21, 2019 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

paolo63

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everybody,
I need your help/recommendation regarding an issue I have with my UM Maestros universals. After 14 months of use there is a massive worn-out of the protruded plastic connections on both ear pieces. I do not have stressed them neither I did change the cables often (only have two balanced in use and tried onother pair for a very short time). I did contact UM via their service email-address which was included in the box when I bought them in February 2018 (their homepage seems not working). I did also contact Andrew from Musictek USA who was so kind
to send them also a notification regarding my issue. Unfortunately, I did not get any reaction from their side up to now which is really not what I was expecting from an top tier manufacturer like UM. Useless to say that I am also upset that this issue appeared after just 14 months of use.
I would appreciate any help/recommendation to solve this problem. Thank you!

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #2 of 5
Sorted it out, they had problems to send messages to my email-address. Once mananged service worked well.

Dec 20, 2019 at 2:05 AM Post #3 of 5
I'm pleased to hear your problem's resolved.

What is UM's service email address please? (I also have UM phones, but I haven't kept the box they came in.)

Thank you

Feb 10, 2020 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 5
I'm pleased to hear your problem's resolved.

What is UM's service email address please? (I also have UM phones, but I haven't kept the box they came in.)

Thank you
Sorry, but did not see your request till today. The email adress is this service@uniquemelody.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back