US Head-Fi Tour: Burson Conductor 3X Performance - Starting July 2020
Aug 13, 2020 at 11:54 PM Post #17 of 72
I live in Diamond Bar, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. I have emailed my required ID verification documentation to billb@cleardiff.com as part of a previous tour.

Aug 14, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #18 of 72
I live in Houston, TX and would love to participate in the tour. I agree to follow terms of the tour. You have my information on hand already. Thank you!

Aug 16, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #21 of 72
I live in Sioux Falls, SD and I would like to participate in the tour and I agree to the terms and conditions.
All ID verification from previous tours are still 100% accurate

Aug 17, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #22 of 72
I live in Eagle, ID (Boise area) and would like to participate in the tour and agree to the terms and conditions.

I will resubmit my information with my new Eagle address, etc.

Thanks!!!

Aug 18, 2020 at 4:38 PM Post #23 of 72
Has this tour started yet or delayed?

Aug 21, 2020 at 2:52 AM Post #24 of 72
Has this tour started yet or delayed?
Starting soon, at the first reviewers now while we set up logistics for the rest of the tour. :)

Aug 22, 2020 at 4:13 AM Post #25 of 72
The Tour is Officially Launched
We are now launched. You can see the logistics updated in Post 3. The kits are in the hands of our first reviewers. I am really excited to hear what your thoughts are on this unit and what it does for your CIEM sound quality...not to mention headphones. :)

Please offer impressions and updates as we go to keep things interesting and transparent for everyone waiting for their turn.

Aug 22, 2020 at 10:16 AM Post #26 of 72
I live in Westfield, NJ, would like to join the tour, and will follow the terms. Thanks for setting it up!

Aug 22, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #27 of 72
Thanks Bill. I live in Berlin, CT adn would like to join the tour. Thank so much. Can't wait. I love their products.

Aug 28, 2020 at 9:54 PM Post #28 of 72
I am in possession of Tour Kit B, after a lengthy travel of 45 miles in three days, from one station to the next, as in "in transit to the next station," for the last part of the journey. This is of course not the fault of Kermit whatsoever, I am just venting my dismay at the time.

The good thing is that the 3XP is distinctly Burson. As I stated in my email between Kermit, myself and Bill all Bursons I have heard have a distinct clarity of sound, almost of a crystalline quality without being fragile. The 3XP moves up that scale quite nicely. Paired with my Eikon and Tidal Premium, "Erlkonig, the erl king Op. 1, D 328 from Shubert sounds sublime. Good stuff, indeed.

Aug 29, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #29 of 72
HI-this got to me 2 days ago (I wasn't expecting it so quickly, and work had me tied up, just getting to this post now. Actually took me a bit to find my way around this site). it looks complete, but I need to double check the accessories. Will be figuring out how to hook it up to my main stereo now. Thanks again for the chance to listen to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back