Using the FiiO E11 as a desktop computer amplifier?
Jul 23, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #31 of 35
Quote:
Thanks again for all of the help! Good night!

Night?
Its afternoon here. 
blink.gif

Good Afternoon!

Jul 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #33 of 35
Quote:
I'm not sure what is going on with Micca, you can definately call Micca and ask them what "Micca distributor" even is and why is it about $10 cheaper on Amazon?

Only Micca Store is authorized. Micca distro says it sells micca stuff and other things which may ....not be good. Other authorized dealers of FiiO have sub dealers that are known to have sold fakes(read the threads I first linked)

I think Micca distro is just the name so they can sell other things...but i'm still a bit worried that they may have...older stock or something

Bed now, I shall let the morning lurkers take over now!
Night!

Hey,

If you are referring specifically to the E10, the $76 price on miccastore.com is the normal price. Unauthorized grey-market sellers on Amazon cause the price there to be lower, which is why you see other authorized resellers matching the lower prices on that marketplace.

The goal of Miccastore.com is to serve as a benchmark for delivering FiiO products along with a high quality of service. If you have a technical question regarding a FiiO product you purchased, send an email and you'll get real help rather than just a boiler plate reply to contact FiiO. Recently the whole site went to free shipping, so even if you just buy one FiiO L1 cable, what you see is what you pay, with no minimum purchase and no annual membership like Amazon Prime. The standard free shipping from Miccastore.com is also faster than standard free shipping from Amazon. 

I personally love Prime. I spend way to much money on Amazon because of it. But some people don't buy enough from Amazon to justify the yearly membership.

Jack

Jul 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Hey,

If you are referring specifically to the E10, the $76 price on miccastore.com is the normal price. Unauthorized grey-market sellers on Amazon cause the price there to be lower, which is why you see other authorized resellers matching the lower prices on that marketplace.

The goal of Miccastore.com is to serve as a benchmark for delivering FiiO products along with a high quality of service. If you have a technical question regarding a FiiO product you purchased, send an email and you'll get real help rather than just a boiler plate reply to contact FiiO. Recently the whole site went to free shipping, so even if you just buy one FiiO L1 cable, what you see is what you pay, with no minimum purchase and no annual membership like Amazon Prime. The standard free shipping from Miccastore.com is also faster than standard free shipping from Amazon. 

I personally love Prime. I spend way to much money on Amazon because of it. But some people don't buy enough from Amazon to justify the yearly membership.

Jack

Thanks that was what I thought you guys were doing. I would only send an email or tell someone to ask you guys by email if they bought from you. Otherwise my first train of thought is determening the seller , getting an exchange or refund or contacting FiiO as most (sadly) don't buy form you guys. I had great experience with your store, fast, good combo prices, and a easy website to use.

Thanks for the move to free shipping! Shipping is always on my mind.

Thanks for the good moves, and thinking of the buyer Jack! I had great experience with the combo deal and shirt you guys included with the E17.

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #35 of 35
Hello fellas, i've been lurking around here but i have a question to ask.

I currently am in the market for a portable headphone amp, mainly either the FiiO e11 or e12. I currently have a soundcard already, it's a M-audio audiophile 192, but i'm wondering if i would be 1 too many links in the chain for the headphone amp to be plugged directly into a headphone jack from pair of studio monitors. The soundcard has 1/4" mono plugs that i would have the monitors hooked up to. Essentially my chain would be this: Soundcard > Monitors > Headphone amp > headphones.
Now i read about bumps in impendence and differences in ohms and to be honest have no idea how that would effect this chain if at all. I could obviously plug my headphones straight into my monitors but i guess i'm just trying to do a little bit of research before i buy. 

edit:: Just to clarify the equipment in question would be again a M-Audio audiophile 192 soundcard / Blue Sky eXo2 monitors / FiiO e11/e12 / AkG Q701 headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back