VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Sep 5, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #1,399 of 3,324
Cant wait to order ve zen. Waiting patienly for the aliexpress store to be fixed

Sep 5, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #1,400 of 3,324
Just received my Monk earbuds. Shipping is too slow from China to France ( more than 1 month ) But now i am very happy,  they sound great to my ears. Already had Blox earbuds (BE7, BE3, ANV3 ... ) but i prefer the VE sound signature. Didn't want to buy pricey earbuds but what i ear from Monk make me think i should buy the Zen earbud or perhaps the Duke when they will be back.

Sep 5, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #1,402 of 3,324
bonson: golov17's brief reply captures it all, my friend.

If you already think Monk sounds better, Zen sounds much better than Monk. I've got both right now, and it's really no contest unless you want to drive them out of a smartphone in which case I'd probably go for Asura.

But for $5, it's a no-brainer to buy a few pair of Monk to throw around with wild abandon and gift to friends :)

Forgot to add that I've got some Blox, Yuin, and 9wave that haven't seen any action since VE gear arrived :wink:

Sep 5, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #1,406 of 3,324
You guys are devils 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Zen + Duck too expensive for me. I will buy zen.
After that i am afraid my AKG Q701 will be useless, Monk are stuck into my ears for 5 hours now 
biggrin.gif

Sep 5, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #1,408 of 3,324
  You guys are devils 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Zen + Duck too expensive for me. I will buy zen.
After that i am afraid my AKG Q701 will be useless, Monk are stuck into my ears for 5 hours now 
biggrin.gif

I have the same problem. The Duke is so damn clear and transparent that after extensively auditioning the HD650 and ATH R70x yesterday I was really missing the Duke (an iem ***) clarity. I have been ruined by it lol

And yea, the monk goes with me where ever I go! Trust me when I say this, if you have the amp to drive it, the Zen sounds much much better than the Monk. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back