Vibro Labs Aria UK Review Tour
Jun 24, 2016 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 97

ejong7

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey guys. Coming off the Obravo ERIB-2a IEM tour, I would like to the next explore the interest in a tour involving the Vibro Labs Aria. Here are some links for details about the unit itself:

Vibro Labs Homepage
Vibro Labs Introduction Thread

The review unit should be of the Buckeye Burl variant, and will look as good if not better than this:

This is to gauge the interest within the UK for such similar tour that Vibro Labs would be doing in the US. The tour rules, subject to change, would be roughly as the following:

Terms and conditions regarding the review tour:
  1. Each person involved is responsible for the cost of shipping of the review gear  to the next person in the tour.
  2. Shipping must include tracking numbers that will also have to be provided to the tour coordinator.
  3. Participants must provide real names and addresses. The details will not be disclosed in public and are only to be used for the purpose of this tour
  4. Each participant will have seven days as a standard listening period, subject to change by the coordinator.
  5. Each participant must make sure that the coordinator and the recipient is informed when the item is posted.
  6. Each participant must make sure that the coordinator and the sender is informed when the item is received
  7. Each participant are to make sure that they take good care of the earphones, packaging and accessories.
  8. Each participant agree to write a review that will be posted here on Head-Fi.

If enough interest is gathered, a tour will commence in the UK and this post will be edited to reflect both the structure and complete rules and regulations for the entire tour. If any of you are interested to know more about Vibro Labs and their products, please contact @Luke Pighetti for more info.

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 97
Jun 24, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #5 of 97
I endorse this thread! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #6 of 97
Hiya one and all - I'm very interested in this BUT..... 1 week is not enough for someone working full time to properly evaluate head gear. To do it properly takes up a lot of time and I don't want to be put in the situation of spending more time writing the review up than I did listening to the product I'm writing about.  I've done a lot of soul searching about this-  it'll have to be longer than a week for me now. Bear in mind we have to pay for the costs of sending on the items too.  Whilst it's great fun I don't want my hobby to turn into a hassle
Trev

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #7 of 97
Jun 24, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #9 of 97
  @glassmonkey
@mark2410
@Duncan
@Takeanidea
@musicday
@FortisFlyer75
@Krisman
@amigomatt
@TheOneInYellow

Hey guys as members of the Obravo ERIB-2a review tour I was wondering if you guys are interested in this. If you guys have any friends that might be interested in this ask them to post below as well.

sure, would be happy to take part i would however prefer 2 rather than 1 week i do not feet taht 1 week is enough time for me to be be entirely comfortable.  i can oblige in a week but i will err on the side of caution if im in doubt over any aspect.

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #10 of 97
That would be more of @Luke Pighetti call regarding the tour duration but let me just say that if each person gets two weeks, and assuming theres about say 10 people for the tour, thats 20 weeks, almost half a year. Might need to restrict one or the other, at least thats my opinion.

Jun 24, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #11 of 97
  That would be more of @Luke Pighetti call regarding the tour duration but let me just say that if each person gets two weeks, and assuming theres about say 10 people for the tour, thats 20 weeks, almost half a year. Might need to restrict one or the other, at least thats my opinion.

oh indeed iget the reasone for limitsa nd rules, and like e asid i can do but i pre warn that if im still uncurtain about anything i well err on the side of caution which is why i like two for certaintly and time to play wany other things so the ear doesnt just aclimatise to that one thing whih is what happens if you listen to only one earphone at a tmie.

anywayyyyyy me sooooo nood sleep befro i die here.

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #13 of 97
Thanks for setting this up @ejong7! I'm definitely interested. I think 10 days is a good sweet spot, but do feel that I can do justice in 7 days. I respect the needs of the company, but would echo that a 7 day review period can be quite stressful. I would ask that the unit be fully burned in before the tour, assuming that @Luke Pighetti thinks it needs this, as that will save folks some time. I recently got a headphone that needed some burn-in when I got it, which cost me a couple days of listening on a short loan.

Jun 24, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #14 of 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back