VISION EARS | The VE10 is finally here - discover our anniversary model!
Dec 15, 2023 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17
VE10_Banner Head-Fi Thread_3417x1300.jpg

Dear Head-Fiers,

2023 is a special year for us as this year marks our 10th anniversary! We have been striving for perfection in audio since 2013 and look back on 10 years of innovation and engineering masterpieces. That's why we wanted our anniversary model to be something unique, combining our passion and our ambition over the last 10 years to explore the limits of the audio universe and to create a perfect sound. That's why we are more than thrilled to have finally launched the VE10!

VE10_Head-Fi_01.jpg

The Sound
With the VE10, we have created a true marvel of audio engineering that uniquely combines technology, precision and art. The VE10 unites the power of nine balanced-armature drivers with an 8mm dynamic driver specifically designed for powerful, low bass. Added to this is a specially designed horn to extend the high frequency range and minimize THD ("distortion factor") in the horn. All sound tubes also have a special geometric shape to minimize turbulence and reduce the "distortion factor“. This combination fuses into a wide and open stereo image, high resolution, and powerful vivid sound image.

VE10_Head-Fi_02.jpg

The Signature Design
For the VE10 Signature Design, we challenged ourselves to break out of our comfort zone and create something that was fresher, more modern, and more futuristic – as normally VE line universals are built in an acrylic shell. With the VE10, we decided to develop a special and completely new anodized aluminum shell. The VE10 thus impresses not only acoustically, but also visually! The design reflects our passion for products that look as good as they sound. With our unique fitting technology, you'll experience the ultimate in sound experience without any sacrifice in comfort and fit. The in ear seamlessly merges with your ear for the best sound and comfortable fit.

VE10_Head-Fi_03.jpg

Cable
The VE10 comes with a uniquely created balanced (4.4mm) upgrade cable – specifically matched to the sound design of the VE10: powerful, dynamic and detailed.
  • 6NOCC copper plus Silver Plated over 6NOCC copper (made in Taiwan)
  • Golden ratio geometry + custom litz structure
  • 21 AWG
  • silver color
  • 4.4 mm plug
  • 0.78 mm 2 Pins
  • 1.20 m length

Silicone tips
A perfect fit and sound reproduction is very important to us. Therefore, we have found a new model for our VE10 with AZLA: ORGIN made of KCC (medical material made by the company Kraiburg from Germany). The new AZLA ORGIN will soon be available for purchase worldwide, while our VE10 already comes with three pairs included. Additionally, as usual, the SpinFit CP145 will be included in four different sizes.

AZLA ORGIN = full sound image thanks to the large diameter at the sound exit
SpinFit = comfortable feel due to ergonomic feature of the tips

We hope you are as excited as we are! Check out our website to order the VE10 now and our Instagram to see more impressions.

Let us know if you have any questions and do not hesitate to reach out via e-mail (info@vision-ears.de) or phone (+49 221 80064334).

What are your thoughts on our new VE10? Could you already listen to them?

Best greetings from Cologne!
Your VE team

Last edited:
Vision Ears Stay updated on Vision Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Dec 15, 2023 at 9:35 AM Post #4 of 17
Reminds me of the old sony x factor x05 headphones
sony_mdrx05_bs_mdrx05_headphone_black_silver_935892.jpg

Dec 15, 2023 at 9:54 AM Post #5 of 17
VE10_Banner Head-Fi Thread_3417x1300.jpg

Dear Head-Fiers,

2023 is a special year for us as this year marks our 10th anniversary! We have been striving for perfection in audio since 2013 and look back on 10 years of innovation and engineering masterpieces. That's why we wanted our anniversary model to be something unique, combining our passion and our ambition over the last 10 years to explore the limits of the audio universe and to create a perfect sound. That's why we are more than thrilled to have finally launched the VE10!

VE10_Head-Fi_01.jpg

The Sound
With the VE10, we have created a true marvel of audio engineering that uniquely combines technology, precision and art. The VE10 unites the power of nine balanced-armature drivers with an 8mm dynamic driver specifically designed for powerful, low bass. Added to this is a specially designed horn to extend the high frequency range and minimize THD ("distortion factor") in the horn. All sound tubes also have a special geometric shape to minimize turbulence and reduce the "distortion factor“. This combination fuses into a wide and open stereo image, high resolution, and powerful vivid sound image.

VE10_Head-Fi_02.jpg

The Signature Design
For the VE10 Signature Design, we challenged ourselves to break out of our comfort zone and create something that was fresher, more modern, and more futuristic – as normally VE line universals are built in an acrylic shell. With the VE10, we decided to develop a special and completely new anodized aluminum shell. The VE10 thus impresses not only acoustically, but also visually! The design reflects our passion for products that look as good as they sound. With our unique fitting technology, you'll experience the ultimate in sound experience without any sacrifice in comfort and fit. The in ear seamlessly merges with your ear for the best sound and comfortable fit.

VE10_Head-Fi_03.jpg

Cable
The VE10 comes with a uniquely created balanced (4.4mm) upgrade cable – specifically matched to the sound design of the VE10: powerful, dynamic and detailed.
  • 6NOCC copper plus Silver Plated over 6NOCC copper (made in Taiwan)
  • Golden ratio geometry + custom litz structure
  • 21 AWG
  • silver color
  • 4.4 mm plug
  • 0.78 mm 2 Pins
  • 1.20 m length

Silicone tips
A perfect fit and sound reproduction is very important to us. Therefore, we have found a new model for our VE10 with AZLA: ORGIN made of KCC (medical material made by the company Kraiburg from Germany). The new AZLA ORGIN will soon be available for purchase worldwide, while our VE10 already comes with three pairs included. Additionally, as usual, the SpinFit CP145 will be included in four different sizes.

AZLA ORGIN = full sound image thanks to the large diameter at the sound exit
SpinFit = comfortable feel due to ergonomic feature of the tips

We hope you are as excited as we are! Check out our website to order the VE10 now and our Instagram to see more impressions.

Let us know if you have any questions and do not hesitate to reach out via e-mail (info@vision-ears.de) or phone (+49 221 80064334).

What are your thoughts on our new VE10? Could you already listen to them?

Your VE team

The VE10's design. Wow! It sparked that flame. The passion I have for IEMs. Wow.

Dec 16, 2023 at 8:17 AM Post #7 of 17
Looks like a great Audiophile IEM but I don't know guys, wasn't the VE series targeted to musicians? I feel the naming is wrong here.

Dec 18, 2023 at 4:18 AM Post #8 of 17
Looks like a great Audiophile IEM but I don't know guys, wasn't the VE series targeted to musicians? I feel the naming is wrong here.
The VE Line is targeted at musicians as well as audiophiles, as for example the VE7 and VE8 are also very loved by audiophiles. The Premium Line is targeted exclusively at audiophiles. However, VE10 stands out from the line visually as we wanted our anniversary model to be something special. But the custom version will be like the rest of VE line.

Moritz

https://www.facebook.com/visionears.de/ https://www.instagram.com/visionears https://vision-ears.de/ info@vision-ears.de
Dec 18, 2023 at 4:22 AM Post #9 of 17
The VE Line is targeted at musicians as well as audiophiles, as for example the VE7 and VE8 are also very loved by audiophiles. The Premium Line is targeted exclusively at audiophiles. However, VE10 stands out from the line visually as we wanted our anniversary model to be something special. But the custom version will be like the rest of VE line.

Moritz
So the tuning will still be good for playing on stage and such? Thanks for the reply!

Dec 18, 2023 at 7:25 AM Post #10 of 17
So the tuning will still be good for playing on stage and such? Thanks for the reply!
Yes - of course! Like the other VE line IEM, the custom version will be fully customizable and can also be purchased with the normal 3.5mm cable.

Greetings from Cologne!
Moritz

Dec 19, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #11 of 17
You could, but why would you?

An dynamic driver is probably the last thing you want in an professional monitor and there is a good reason why you don't find them there except for low cost entry level monitors.

I think this is an very good earphone but, as others, I am confused why this is in the VE-Line and even set as an flagship in that line.

I can't really imagine an musician who would take the VE10 over an VE8 or VE6 but there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Imho this earphone only targets audiophile and the reason it is in the VE Line is Marketing as audiophile, especially in Asia, tend to buy professional monitors (for good reasons).

I am 100% sure that the VE10 will satisfy a lot of audiophile but I don't see a lot of people, if any, buying this as an monitor.

In Japan und VE10 costs roughly 3-4 times of other professional Monitors and is one of the most expensive IEM ever sold at e-earphone

SE846: 94'000yen
IER-M9: 126'500yen
TG335: 190'000yen
Mach 80: 215'000yen
VE10: 462'000yen

I think this alone makes the question irrelevant if this targets audiophiles or musicians

By the way, e-earphone doesn't list the VE10 as an Monitor to begin with. They put them into the "Normal Earphone" aka for Audiophile category. Imho they should be called VE X and be put into the Premium Line, but that is, of course, just my personal opinion

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 4:46 AM Post #12 of 17
You could, but why would you?

An dynamic driver is probably the last thing you want in an professional monitor and there is a good reason why you don't find them there except for low cost entry level monitors.

I think this is an very good earphone but, as others, I am confused why this is in the VE-Line and even set as an flagship in that line.

I can't really imagine an musician who would take the VE10 over an VE8 or VE6 but there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Imho this earphone only targets audiophile and the reason it is in the VE Line is Marketing as audiophile, especially in Asia, tend to buy professional monitors (for good reasons).

I am 100% sure that the VE10 will satisfy a lot of audiophile but I don't see a lot of people, if any, buying this as an monitor.

In Japan und VE10 costs roughly 3-4 times of other professional Monitors and is one of the most expensive IEM ever sold at e-earphone

SE846: 94'000yen
IER-M9: 126'500yen
TG335: 190'000yen
Mach 80: 215'000yen
VE10: 462'000yen

I think this alone makes the question irrelevant if this targets audiophiles or musicians

By the way, e-earphone doesn't list the VE10 as an Monitor to begin with. They put them into the "Normal Earphone" aka for Audiophile category. Imho they should be called VE X and be put into the Premium Line, but that is, of course, just my personal opinion
Many thanks for your feedback - we always appreciate it! And as you say, everyone has their own personal opinion. Especially on the German market, we have also received great feedback from musicians after initial tests of VE10 for stage use. But in the end, everyone has to listen for themselves and decide which headphones to use for which purpose.

Moritz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back