Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post
Sep 15, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #976 of 982
Hi, I need recommendation where to purchase GR07 MkII purchased from a vendor on amazon he shipped me a GR07 Classic. Vendor says classic is same as MKII ? Anyone know the difference?
Please help

Sep 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #977 of 982
How much did you pay for them and which seller was it? If you paid more than $100 you got screwed. The MKII is discontinued and some people are trying to sell the Classic at the price of the MKII since they were mislabeled. The classic shouldn't be that different. It's basically between the MKI and II sound signature with MKII build quality. 

Sep 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #978 of 982
  Hi, I need recommendation where to purchase GR07 MkII purchased from a vendor on amazon he shipped me a GR07 Classic. Vendor says classic is same as MKII ? Anyone know the difference?
Please help

The classic ones are much cheaper in price but from what I read they are pretty similar to the MK 2, so as the previous post says make sure you did not overpay for them. The mk 2 also comes with a lot more eartips than the classic.

Sep 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #981 of 982
Best place to get the Classics on Amazon is here but it's only the silver and blue: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A73Z6Y88JZJ7W

If you want the Burgundy, you can get them at lendmeurears.com. Same seller, same price, just not through amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back