Wanted: tips on how ship a headphone from Canada
Mar 28, 2012 at 2:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

devouringone3

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello fellow (Canadian?) Head-Fiers

I'm about to start selling a few of my Grado headphones, for many reasons... but it's my first time selling headphones. I think I'm good  on the "selling part", but I still have no experience at all in shipping stuff, panCanadian, to the US, or internationally.

I'm not talking about making a protected package or writing the destination address on top of it, precisely I would like to know about the shipping options and other things revolving around the shipment itself.

How to minimize the costs, for me and for the receiver, reduce the hassles, time and money, spent at the borders. Which options to pick on which circumstances (air, ground, how are they called, I don't know the difference between Priority, Express, First-Class, and those names, yet), price to declare?

For shipping stuff in Canada, is CanadaPost the only company doing it? Are there other good / better options, such as FedEx or the United-States' USPS, UPS?

Anything, answers, free tips and help, about this matter, will be greatly appreciated and it will help me a lot in the future, as a guy who already bought a lot but never sold any, and for that I'll be thankful to you.

I live in Québec by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back