**WARNING SPOILER** Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Which ending Poll?
Sep 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

drez

Headphoneus Supremus
Decisions Decisions...  Make your vote.

Sep 4, 2011 at 7:02 AM Post #2 of 5
Haven't finished the game yet but so far, its definitely one of the best games I've played. Also, can anyone explain why the lights and everything in the city are yellow??

Sep 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #3 of 5
the sun never shines in Deus Ex.

Sep 4, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #4 of 5
It is either self destruct or Taggarts. Mostly self destruct because I dont feel like I have the rights to decide the fate of mankind, I'd rather let it pick its own path. I feel sorry for those stuck in the station though... (went through a lot of trouble not killing the crazed augs whenever possible, but ended up killing them all anyway *facepalm*)

Out of the three other endings Taggart seems like the one with most potential of causing something good IMHO, even though I hate lying. Too much freedom causes chaos, I agree with that. I do not share the same ideas with the people behind Taggart but there are not a lot of good options.

Sarifs ending creeps me out, really...

Darrows ending is tempting, but this time I think truth can cause more harm than good and it would only feed my own self-righteous ego. It is not the fault of augmentations what happened there, but truth would cause so much prejudice against them destroying the potential good augs can do, and frankly making a Terrorist win. Its complicated... :/

Man, this game really rocks!

Sep 4, 2011 at 9:13 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Haven't finished the game yet but so far, its definitely one of the best games I've played. Also, can anyone explain why the lights and everything in the city are yellow??

Aesthetics. It is this games art style and really, it looks good and fits the atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back