Washington, DC./Maryland/Virginia Head-Fi Member Meet - May 18, 2019 - Gaithersburg, MD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #66 of 183
I'll bring your yellow jacket.

Well, looks like I won't be getting that yellow jacket any time soon.... again. Forgot I had to attend my nephew's birthday this weekend. Maybe I'll see you all in May.

Apr 25, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #67 of 183
I intend to be there. The auralic stack could be much to take (vega dac/altair streamer/ and taurus hp amp). I was going to bring my aries and lynx which is a lot easier to transport. Does anyone have any interest in hearing any of the auralic equipment? Thanks,

Apr 25, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #68 of 183
I intend to be there. The auralic stack could be much to take (vega dac/altair streamer/ and taurus hp amp). I was going to bring my aries and lynx which is a lot easier to transport. Does anyone have any interest in hearing any of the auralic equipment? Thanks,
I'd be interested in hooking up the Taurus to my SU-8.

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #69 of 183
I can bring the taurus easy enough.

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:19 PM Post #70 of 183
Definitely interested! I can bring my HE-500 (need to see how they stack up to the HE-6), and I have a 58X also but it looks like that is covered.

Should be able to attend.

Probably will bring my main setup: Gumby => MHA100 => HFM HE6

If you are interested in any of my other stuff, let me know: ZMF Eikon/Atticus, ECP Torpedo 3 amp, Fostex T-X0, Oppo PM3, EMU Teak

Would be interested in trying the Teak, if you don't mind bringing it! I was in attendance at the last DC area meetup and I remember your ZMFs!

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #74 of 183
I plan to be at both upcoming meets. If there is any interest at either of the two meets, I have some items to sell...

1) Excellent pair of HD800S headphones with all original components (including SE and Balanced cables) and original packaging (for $900 cash)
2) Rega Apollo CD player with remote, but no original packaging(older wider version) (for $100 cash)

If anyone has an interest, let me know so I know to bring them. You can listen before you buy.

I hope that this is not against the "rules". It seems that meets would be excellent times for such transactions.

The Rega Apollo is gone, But the HD800Ss (at $900) are still looking for a home.

In the unlikely event that anyone is interested in 2-channel hardware, I also have a Conrad-Johnson Premier 18LS in excellent condition for $1200

Once again, let me know if you are interested if possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back