Weird-fi.
May 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 9
Hilarious!:D

May 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 9
How many times can one play a lossless file until it starts deteriorating?

May 24, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #7 of 9

My 4 year old bumped her head...?

My daughter hit her head on our front door and now has a large goose egg on the back of her head. It was a hard bump at first but now it is soft and still pretty big. Should I be worried? She says it hurts when she lays down on it, but she doesnt feel dizzy or sick.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

She shouldn't lay on it, but it probably is no harm. It's better to bleed outside her head and have a lump, than to bleed inside and press on her brain- that is dangerous- a goose egg is just ugly!

You can put ice on it to help the swelling go down. If it has softened, that means there is less blood in it and it is already going away. Watch it for an hour or two before she goes to bed for the night, but it is probably no big deal.

If it changes suddenly or she shows any symptoms of brain injury (dizziness, confusion, loss of consciousness, vomiting, etc) go straight to your ER- it is better safe than sorry! Hope all goes well tonight!

Source(s):

Mom of 5 including one walking catastrophe:)

Jul 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #9 of 9
They were all clowning him in the Grado thread for calling the headband adjustment rods antennas, but they do, in fact, effect the sound quality--just not directly like the drivers would. Having the correct fit is prerequisite to hearing the sound optimally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back