What are the worst comparisons you've ever heard?
Dec 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #61 of 70
Quote:
Where do people find these videos???

it came out in an ad somewhere while browsing and i happened to see it
tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #62 of 70
I think any comparison is a bad one, unless the people who are comparing have some idea about audio (and/or audiophiles).

I've done that, most here have done that, and its always ended in me cringing and gladly accepting whatever the other person has to say.
So now I take a look at the other person's existing collection first, and then am very cautious if dealing with someone who uses stock earbuds, is not musically open, or has no idea of what stereo sound is (I know one such guy, he uses a single portable/rechargeable speaker as his "audio setup", that too he got for free. Heaven forbid you have to deal with so much ignorance), or has broken equipment being used as is.

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:55 AM Post #63 of 70
Quote:
Yeah, I see your point, but how could you wear those in the first place? They sound horrible, and hurt like (It rhymes with jail
very_evil_smiley.gif
).

The best part is that since they are earbuds, they isolate next to nothing. I just cant understand why would anyone want to use these outside, since you have to blast it like hell to hear something, and in the process damaging your hearing. Not to mention the ergonomics and sound.

Dec 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM Post #64 of 70
The best part is that since they are earbuds, they isolate next to nothing. I just cant understand why would anyone want to use these outside, since you have to blast it like hell to hear something, and in the process damaging your hearing. Not to mention the ergonomics and sound.
Yeah I went to college for a Duke Tip deal for 3 weeks to learn Java, and I could hear the guys Apple Ear buds through the wall, he had them with the volume maxed out. The only decent cans there were a Image One and a M50s.

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #65 of 70
iBuds vs HD650's! The guy said the HD650's are so Schiity (To put it nicely), others can even hear what your listening to.

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #66 of 70
Quote:
iBuds vs HD650's! The guy said the HD650's are so Schiity (To put it nicely), others can even hear what your listening to.

well those who rate headphones by purely isolation are gonna say that any expensive/cheap open headphone is schitty
rolleyes.gif

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #67 of 70
well those who rate headphones by purely isolation are gonna say that any expensive/cheap open headphone is schitty:rolleyes:
Except iBuds could be considered open as they are earbuds and don't isolate... :p

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #69 of 70
Any more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back