What is a worthy replacement for the S:Flo2?
Dec 17, 2011 at 3:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

cam94z28

100+ Head-Fier
My S:Flo2 has always been my favorite player. There's just something about the sound quality that I haven't found in another player. My Fuze sounds good, but has more grating highs. I recently dropped it from about 3 feet, onto a tile floor in my bathroom. The glass screen splintered in 2 corners. It otherwise works fine, and the touch screen even works where the screen is damaged. I just don't feel right continuing to use a player that's so badly damaged. I contacted mp4nation, and they seem to have no idea whether I can get a replacement screen cover for it. 

So, I'm looking for something equivalent or better in sound quality, with maybe a little more user-friendly interface. It also needs to be microSD expandable. I can't spend what I did on the S:Flo2, so I would like the replacement to be affordable.

Any Suggestions?

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #3 of 5
thank you!

Any idea how reliable that site is? They are sporting 3 different trustee type logos at the bottom including using a certificate from godaddy so they seem legit.

Looks like they even still sell the Teclast T51 for $139

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #5 of 5
Despite other peoples opinion of them, I've always had good luck with mp4nation. The only negative I guess I could say is that I've missed out on the free gift on just about everything I've bought from them. 

I will probably be giving ownta a try though. Thanks for the heads up. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back