WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME? SENNHEISER AMPEROR, DENON AH D 1100, CREATVIE AURVANA LIVE,PHIATON MS400, SONY MDR 1R, ATH WS77 OR WS99, ATH M50, AIAIAI TMA 1, BOSE QC15,VMODA LP2, or VMODA M80?
Jun 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

blastpast

New Head-Fier
These are the options I've come down to and I was wondering if you could tell me what the best option is based on my preferences?
BASS( NOT MUDDY BUT I WANT A NICE BODY AND TEXTURE)
SOUND OVERALL(SOUND STAGE,CLARITY,MIDS,TREBLE,HIGHS,LOWS I WANT IT ALL TO SOUND GREAT I WANT TO HEAR DETAILS I  WOULDNT USUALLY HEAR)
COMFORT(I WANNA BE ABLE TO WEAR THESE FOR HOURS WITHOUT KNOWING THEY'RE THERE)
ISOLATION(I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYONE OR ANYTHING AROUND ME AND I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO HEAR MY MUSIC)
DRIVE EASY(DONT REQUIRE AN AMP AND WILL WORK FINE WITH MY IPOD CLASSIC)

YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU :)

I mostly listen to rap but I love all genres the same and want them all to sound good.

ALSO CAN YOU TELL ME BETWEEN THE ATRIO MG7 OR HIFIMAN RE400 WHICH IS BETTER SUITED FOR ME?
OR SHOULD I JUST STICK WITH MY KLIPSCH S4 I REALLY LIKE EM BUT R THESE BETTER AND IF SO WHICH ONE?

AGAIN THANK YOU
etysmile.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 7:29 AM Post #2 of 3
Ok. The info you gave doesn't cover too much. What is your sound preference? I mean like balance. How much bass/mid/treble do you want from these headphone(like bassy, v-shaped, mid centric...) Also, price range?

Jun 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 3
You just described the most perfect headphone in the world that doesn't exist. What kind of signature are you looking for? We need for preferences from you as well as a budget. If I hadston to guess, it sounds like you want a fairly bassy closed can, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back