what the difference between Audio-technica ATH-CM700Ti and ATH-CM707
Dec 24, 2011 at 9:46 AM Post #4 of 9
up . . .Helloooooooo, anybody is here?
triportsad.gif

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #6 of 9
I am also waiting for someone to review this ear bud. I am on a tight budgetso I don't want to buy the wrong earbud like when I bought the sennheiser MX580.

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #7 of 9
Hello--
As a Sony MDR-E888 fan (they're no longer available) I have scoured every possible source, including overseas Amazon sites, for a review of the ATH-CM707.  The only one I found is on Audiocubes site, and it is not useful.
Obviously, this item is not taking off.  I share your frustration.

Jun 21, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
Hello--
As a Sony MDR-E888 fan (they're no longer available) I have scoured every possible source, including overseas Amazon sites, for a review of the ATH-CM707.  The only one I found is on Audiocubes site, and it is not useful.
Obviously, this item is not taking off.  I share your frustration.

Hello, my unit arrived from Japan and I'm having my virgin listen right now.  They're a contrast of very high distortion and serene quality, like a white dove surrounded by dark toxic smoke.

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Hello, my unit arrived from Japan and I'm having my virgin listen right now. They're a contrast of very high distortion and serene quality, like a white dove surrounded by dark toxic smoke.

This raises more questions than it answers! :)

It's hardly easier finding out about these in 2017 than it apparently was in 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back