What's the best portable headphone out there that you tried?
Jun 15, 2013 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

The Heavy

New Head-Fier
Hello, i'm trying to draw some conclusions here, and i don't want to rely on reviews other stuff.... I want to ask all of you on what do you think is the best portable headphone... from an average consumer's perspective...

Just to make myself clear here, i am not asking for any buying guide.. I'm just trying to roundup on what does other people think as their top 10 headphones. If i were to ask help, i would've put them in the help section..

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Hello, i'm trying to draw some conclusions here, and i don't want to rely on reviews other stuff.... I want to ask all of you on what do you think is the best portable headphone... from an average consumer's perspective...

thats subjective, what price range might this ''average comsumer'' be looking at?

i think although not always true, but you get what you pay for. in this hobby there are some headphones that exceed in quality for their price, and others that excceed their price for quality.

also very vauge, we need to know what type genre's of music you are into what sources you are looking to use.

i personally think that the best ''portable headphone'' is the one your deepest pocket allows you to buy.

also imo with audiophile hobby, average consumer could mean someone who is looking to spend 100.00-500.00

a budget consumer might be looking at 50-150/200.00

so the gauge is wide open in terms of what is the best, some say the best is this, some say the best is that. sound is subjective so reading reviews and getting feedback and opinions are your best bet.

Jun 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
thats subjective, what price range might this ''average comsumer'' be looking at?

i think although not always true, but you get what you pay for. in this hobby there are some headphones that exceed in quality for their price, and others that excceed their price for quality.

also very vauge, we need to know what type genre's of music you are into what sources you are looking to use.

i personally think that the best ''portable headphone'' is the one your deepest pocket allows you to buy.

also imo with audiophile hobby, average consumer could mean someone who is looking to spend 100.00-500.00

a budget consumer might be looking at 50-150/200.00

so the gauge is wide open in terms of what is the best, some say the best is this, some say the best is that. sound is subjective so reading reviews and getting feedback and opinions are your best bet.

Just to make myself clear here, i am not asking for any buying guide.. I'm just trying to roundup on what does other people think as their top 10 headphones. If i were to ask help, i would've put them in the help section..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back