Which earphone who sound like ATH ESW9 ?
Sep 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jxhyde

Head-Fier
hello

i really like the coloured, warm and sweet sound of my ATH ESW9 , i like also my HD25 

my question is really simple : which earphone can give to me the same kind of sound ?

I have tried the RE262 but i am not really satisfied (need an amp ?)

do you think monster turbine copper Pro , or TDK BA 200 for example can be able to give to me the same kind of pleasure  ? 

thank you for your help 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #2 of 7
i made a thread similar to this.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/608541/iems-with-a-ath-esw9-signature-sound-bought-solved

I like my ATH-ESW9 and ended up with ATH-CK10 which I happy with.

Sep 30, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
i made a thread similar to this.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/608541/iems-with-a-ath-esw9-signature-sound-bought-solved

I like my ATH-ESW9 and ended up with ATH-CK10 which I happy with.

thanks for your answer
smily_headphones1.gif

the problem is that when i go on the audio technica website i cannot find these earphone. Are they for sale in europe ?
another point : the price is really hot : 400 usd and i will not pay more than 300 USD

when i read your topic i have seen that the jvc FX700 could match with my project 

someone agree to that ?

Sep 30, 2012 at 7:09 AM Post #4 of 7
I A/B`d the JVC-FX700, ATH-CK10 and ATH-CK100 together in store for some time trying to decide.

I used a ipod touch 4G with Flacplayer.(I`m not sure whether I had my Fostex hp_p1 by then or not).

I decided on...well you know.

Two friends have the JVC-FX700, they are great, a bit of sound leakage though.

Sep 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM Post #6 of 7
A/B`d means I repeatedly tested them over and over against each other with the same music. took one earphone out and put the other in ..over and over...until I was happy.

But my ears are different to yours.

Can you test them in a store somewhere?

Sep 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM Post #7 of 7
in france it is really difficult to test iem  in my town it is right impossible 

that  is the reason why i search users' advices who knew and like esw9  and who can help to choose IEM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back