Which gaming headphone should i choose
Jan 23, 2014 at 2:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Mops123

New Head-Fier
Hi, i live in argentina and i have a limited amount of options.
IN MY OPINION my best options are:
logitech g930
corsair 2100
turtlebeach xp300
steelseries Spectrum 7xb

i will buy them trough here : www.mercadolibre.com.ar , if you want to search for a better option you might wanna translate it to english with google.
i want them to be wireless because i am clumsy and always brake the cable. my maximum budget is 2700 pesos

thanks in advance

Jan 23, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 9
Most people will say get a pair of headphones and a separate mic, but I think you'll fare best with the Corsair. The Logitechs and SteelSeries are usually pretty flimsy in terms of the long haul.

Jan 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #3 of 9
  Most people will say get a pair of headphones and a separate mic, but I think you'll fare best with the Corsair. The Logitechs and SteelSeries are usually pretty flimsy in terms of the long haul.

yes i know, but here are no good options in argentina either , at least i would need wireless headphgones

Jan 25, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #5 of 9
I would say the logitec or turtle beach, i have owned the 1500 corsair ever since people said this headset sounded amazing, its terrible imo especially if u remotely like bass as these headphones output none, not to mention if u have to RMA ur headset u have to pay both ways, granted the surround isn't too bad but for ur money i think u can get way better than the corsair series, unless u like mid/high frequencies then you may like the corsairs

Jan 26, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #6 of 9
  I would say the logitec or turtle beach, i have owned the 1500 corsair ever since people said this headset sounded amazing, its terrible imo especially if u remotely like bass as these headphones output none, not to mention if u have to RMA ur headset u have to pay both ways, granted the surround isn't too bad but for ur money i think u can get way better than the corsair series, unless u like mid/high frequencies then you may like the corsairs

thanks for the advice, i am leaning towards the logitech atm

Jan 28, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #8 of 9
You can do better than logitech or turtle beach. Gaming guys usually take a look at this thread before making a purchase...see if there's any of that headphone models available in Argentina. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back