Which one to chhose? FAD Heaven VII / ATH-E70 / FitEar F111
Aug 23, 2016 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

BartSimpson1976

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

am about to upgrade from my current Final Audio Heaven V. Recently bought a Cayin i5 as DAP which had a bundle offer
with the new Final Audio F-Series. However, I did not find the F-Series too convincing. So I was offered to use the discount for another IEM. 

I am down to these three for my final decision. 

- Final Audio Heaven VII: Has this hard-to-describe Final Audio magic with huhe sondstage. They are a bit heavy but I found very good seal and isolation. No removable cables and still need to to a bit of top up to the initial offer

- Audio Technica ATH-E70: Slightly more clinical sound, however nicely detailed and still good soundstage. Probably would need to purchase an extra cable as the original isa too long for me. Fit was ok, but not that great.

- FitEar F111: Surprising good fit, sounds a bit thinner than the first two options. But nice clarity and detail retrieval. Still gives a bit flimsy and cheap impression and seems to be very aged model of FitEar.

Gut feeling would be the Heaven VII, brain says E70

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:59 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi guys,

am about to upgrade from my current Final Audio Heaven V. Recently bought a Cayin i5 as DAP which had a bundle offer
with the new Final Audio F-Series. However, I did not find the F-Series too convincing. So I was offered to use the discount for another IEM.

I am down to these three for my final decision.

- Final Audio Heaven VII: Has this hard-to-describe Final Audio magic with huhe sondstage. They are a bit heavy but I found very good seal and isolation. No removable cables and still need to to a bit of top up to the initial offer

- Audio Technica ATH-E70: Slightly more clinical sound, however nicely detailed and still good soundstage. Probably would need to purchase an extra cable as the original isa too long for me. Fit was ok, but not that great.

- FitEar F111: Surprising good fit, sounds a bit thinner than the first two options. But nice clarity and detail retrieval. Still gives a bit flimsy and cheap impression and seems to be very aged model of FitEar.

Gut feeling would be the Heaven VII, brain says E70
Wondering what did you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back