Who's at CES?
Jan 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #4 of 6
CES is a trade show and closed to the public, so average random Head-Fiers can't just get in. The only "Head-Fiers" that can routinely get into CES are people like Jude, Tyll (InnerFidelity), other members of the press, and MOTs. In fact I really know of only one regular Head-Fier who can get into CES, but I'm not going to name him, as I'm not not sure he attended this year (he hasn't been active lately and hasn't posted).

Jan 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #5 of 6
I think there are more than a few that get in, everyone who owns/runs a business can get in too. All they really ask for is your trade number and a business card. I go every few years but I view CES as more of a concept show than as a serious place to find stuff to help my business (big a** TVs are too distracting to get serious i there ).

Quote:
CES is a trade show and closed to the public, so average random Head-Fiers can't just get in. The only "Head-Fiers" that can routinely get into CES are people like Jude, Tyll (InnerFidelity), other members of the press, and MOTs. In fact I really know of only one regular Head-Fier who can get into CES, but I'm not going to name him, as I'm not not sure he attended this year (he hasn't been active lately and hasn't posted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back