Why I can't wait to recive my M50
Apr 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 96

Cassiopeia

Head-Fier
I know that they have been out for a while, but still i want to see what all the fuzz is about. I mean, their is so many different meanings and what burning does to these. The thing is I CANT AND WONT WAIT ANYMORE.

Many say "awesome for the price" and ya I a hoping for that ....

Is it like that every head-fi'er should have heard these phones OR own them.

Express delivery - DONT CARE, 2 - 3 DAYS IS A LONG TIME!

The mailman is going to get a surprices, when he knocks on my door.

I am loving and hating the excitement

Shouln't i be excited ? (for the owners and them who have heard them)

Apr 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #6 of 96
Don't pay express shipping man, it breaks the bang-for-the-buck concept. Just tell yourself that you're going to have them for a very long time, so 20 days or so is insignificant.

Apr 15, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #7 of 96
Congrats on your new headphones!  Sadly however, this is only the beginning....

Apr 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #8 of 96
You need to find some local concerts to attend.  It will make the wait for your new headphones that much easier.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #9 of 96
Im listening to them right now with a smile on my face =]

Apr 16, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #10 of 96
My hours were recently cut and i am having a hard time talking myself out of buying these. i can't decide whether to just say f*ck it and order them or return the HD555 to ofset some of the cost. let us know how you like them!

Apr 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM Post #11 of 96
I had to pay Express Delivery cause i live in another country and the standard was not there.

And yes it is m first real set of headphones ... (have been using the Buds)

I have searched for a couple of mouths (This was very important to me) and finally decided on the m50's

But ya it is kind of a pleasure too :)

Apr 16, 2011 at 10:03 AM Post #14 of 96
Quote:
I got my M50 yesterday and seriously IMO, they weren't that special. Yes, they sound great for the price but I don't get the hype...They don't sound THAT good as others have put it. 

Now now, let's not poo poo the original poster's special event of getting the first high quality headphone.  While there are better headphones out there, there's no denying that he(or she) picked a good one.

Apr 16, 2011 at 2:48 PM Post #15 of 96

Quote:
I got my M50 yesterday and seriously IMO, they weren't that special. Yes, they sound great for the price but I don't get the hype...They don't sound THAT good as others have put it. 

They are not supposed to 'wow'. High-end headphones do not 'wow' you, they just accurately represent the source. You just get much more details, imaging, soundstage, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back