Will you upgrade your iPod Touch 4G to 5G?
Oct 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #46 of 60
Must be a problem with my settings cuz I have the same exact settings from the last one. I checked tho and they looked perfectly fine. When I tried them at the apple store they had sounded gr8. So yeah

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #48 of 60
No, I do not see any necessary for upgrade unless apple forces it with OS incompatible issues.

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #49 of 60
Quote:
I'm soooo stupid, I looked thu the settings and found out that mono hearing was on!!!!!!!!!! The whole time for both iPods!!!!!! The audio is now amazing! Thank God!!
biggrin.gif
:)

better go back and edit your earlier post then :wink:

Nov 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #52 of 60
Quote:
I'm soooo stupid, I looked thu the settings and found out that mono hearing was on!!!!!!!!!! The whole time for both iPods!!!!!! The audio is now amazing! Thank God!!
biggrin.gif
:)

At least you had the guts to admit that after bashing the new ipod that you cannot tell the difference between mono and stereo 
biggrin.gif

Reminds me of the other night when I felt my right speaker was not tilted right since the stereo image seemed off a bit..................Turns out the wire to the tweeter on the back of the speaker had come loose and all I was hearing out of the right was the woofer 
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #53 of 60
Double Post

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #54 of 60
Originally I said no, but I upgraded anyway.

If it sounds different than the 4th Gen. then I can't tell..but I do like the new 'Late Night' EQ preset with my Beyers.

Nov 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #56 of 60
Everything is great for my iPod after having it for a few months. There are no amps for it tho!!!!!! I'm thinking of using the apple adapter but people have said the lightning adapter doesn't work for analog signals!!!!:dizzy_face: I may need to use my old iPod touch

Dec 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #58 of 60
Hi there, Im not sure about 5G..I had a 4G of 32GB but a son of bitch stole it..
I still don't know if is better to buy 5G  to replace it or a classic of 160GB.
I already read all the replys..its a little temp the camara and sound..well..

So Im not sure..
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #59 of 60
I didn't upgrade to an iPod touch 5G,...I got an iPad mini instead. Nw I just need a nice case & a few favorite Genius Playlists & I'm good to go!!! It's a little slower than I'd expected, but it's exactly what I wanted an iPad mini to be. I can gladly say I luv it!!! :)

Dec 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #60 of 60
I ended buying the fifth generation ipod touch after having such a positive experience with the seventh generation ipod nano, so far the UI experience is as good as it gets, however in terms of the sound quality I cannot it is an upprade to the ipod nano 7th generation. The nano sounds better to my year. It has just enough headroom for most portable IEM however ipod touch relatively larger headroom for volume adjustment is not really usable as treble gets harsh passed the 80% mark and their seems to be some strange things taking place for the midrange and low range, cant really say a roll off.

I guess listen for yourself before you buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back