Winter 2019 Colorado Meet - February 16th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2019 at 7:35 PM Post #46 of 65
Hi folks,

Super glad to see this is picking up steam. I am planning on being there the whole time. I am bringing my Noble 3s and Xs along with my Shanling M0 and IFI Nano IDSD as sources.

No promises, but I am talking with my team and the Wizard to see if I can bring a selection or all of Noble's universal line for you all to demo. I will keep you all updated as I get a better idea.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person and having a wonderful time with our ears.

- Sebastien

Feb 2, 2019 at 11:57 AM Post #47 of 65
Great! We are just two weeks out.
Just stumbled across this. Sounds like fun! I believe I can come!

I will bring My LCD-3
My new Campfire Vega will be here by then!
Meze 99 Classics
Yulong DA9
Ampsandsound SE84 and a pair of Axiom M2 that work with the SE84

Great! Looking forward to seeing you all there and. We are just two weeks out!

Feb 2, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #48 of 65
Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that I will be bringing the Noble Khan and a few other (I will update when I have an idea) IEMs from the universal line.

Looking forward to offering a taste of what the Khan is like as well as the rest of what we have to offer along with trying all of your gear!

Feb 3, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #49 of 65
Depending on my workload and what exams I have coming up, I'll try and make it down.

If I can make it down, I'll bring my Ether 2s and JDSLabs Element, as well as my iSine10's.

Might also bring some cheaper stuff like VE Monks and KSC75s just for fun.

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #50 of 65
Just ran across this thread. Very, very cool!! I am going to try hard to make it over. I've got a bunch of mid-fi gear to choose from. Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to hear: DT 1990's, Th-X00's - both mahogany and purple hearts, Nighthawk Carbons, Sundaras (arriving on Friday), HE 400i's, M1060's, HD 6XX, K7XX, Blue Lolas, T50RPs, Grado SR325, and Triple Driver Over Ears. Also, Project Pre Box S2 Digital, Sabaj Da3, Ifi iCan SE, and a little SMSL T2.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #51 of 65
Hi folks,

Very excited about this. Aside from the Khan, The team sent over some very special *I won't say how many or what exactly* "things" for you all to listen to.

Be prepared to have your analytical side ready and be prepared (I will have a form ready for you on Google Docs) to submit some feedback for us.

ALSO - I am looking to set up with a few folks for different sources to power them out of. DM me if you'd like to set up by me so we have options to choose for sources! I only have a IFI Nano BL on me right now and would like people to have options for things to listen to.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019 at 11:14 PM Post #52 of 65
Just ran across this thread. Very, very cool!! I am going to try hard to make it over. I've got a bunch of mid-fi gear to choose from. Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like to hear: DT 1990's, Th-X00's - both mahogany and purple hearts, Nighthawk Carbons, Sundaras (arriving on Friday), HE 400i's, M1060's, HD 6XX, K7XX, Blue Lolas, T50RPs, Grado SR325, and Triple Driver Over Ears. Also, Project Pre Box S2 Digital, Sabaj Da3, Ifi iCan SE, and a little SMSL T2.

I am considering buying a th-x00 to have it modified by Lawton Audio. I would very much like to hear them. I have never heard a Grado either

Thanks

Feb 14, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #53 of 65
I am considering buying a th-x00 to have it modified by Lawton Audio. I would very much like to hear them. I have never heard a Grado either

Thanks
I'll gladly bring both of the TH-X00's as they do sound a bit different and the Grados as well. These Grados were my first decent phones almost 20 years ago. They still sound good, just not my preferred sound anymore.

Feb 14, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #55 of 65

Would be interested in checking out the Beyer 1990's, Nighthawk's, and would be cool to compare the Sundara with some of the other planars that will be at the meet.

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #56 of 65
I would definitely be interested in joining. I could bring my Woo WA7, LCD3, and HD 800 S if people are interested. Would be really interested in hearing some higher end tube amps, like DNA or EC if anyone has one in Denver. Would also love to hear some of ZMF's cans.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019 at 4:53 PM Post #57 of 65
I would definitely be interested in joining. I could bring my Woo WA7, LCD3, and HD 800 S if people are interested. Would be really interested in hearing some higher end tube amps, like DNA or EC if anyone has one in Denver.

Would definitely be interested in hearing the HD800S. Bring whatever else you care to bring, there should be table space to accommodate a full system if that is something you want to bring.

Feb 15, 2019 at 3:57 PM Post #58 of 65
Wanted to send a friendly reminder to bring power strips, an extension cord is good to have as well, though they are rarely needed. Lastly, please be courteous to people who may be evaluating a system. The room will be noisy for sure, but it won't be CanJam noisy (looking at you NYC). Taking our conversations a few steps away will make the meet that much better for all involved.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:56 AM Post #59 of 65
What's the room we are meeting in tomorrow called? May have missed it. I will be there around 10:30 ish latest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back