Aug 13, 2006 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

sahwnfras

500+ Head-Fier
ok i found one hell of a deal logitech bluetooth headphones $29.99

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...gon=&langid=EN

now i want to know how good are these?

anyone listened to them?

if they are half decent imma buy them.

... damn, just read they only work with 4g and 3g ipods.

Aug 13, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #2 of 8
Usually wireless phones are meh, and add that to the lackluster reputation of Logitech headphones, you get what I am going to say
wink.gif

Aug 14, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #4 of 8
I'm in similar boat as well...
I have Senn HD-497 and HD-535 but... for some applications, to be able to move around freely, I'd like a wireless unit. Not Logitech of course! Anyone can recommend a half-decent ones for under $50??

Aug 14, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
ok i found one hell of a deal logitech bluetooth headphones $29.99

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...gon=&langid=EN

now i want to know how good are these?

anyone listened to them?

if they are half decent imma buy them.

... damn, just read they only work with 4g and 3g ipods.

I have some Sennheiser wireless phones. They were a little spendy. The sound is substandard, to the extent that I only listen to them when I want to listen to talk radio and do housework. Yep, that bad. And they are Sennheisers, so you can imagine that the others might *not* be terrific.

Aug 15, 2006 at 1:22 AM Post #6 of 8
We got my mom the Sennheiser RS120's and they are, surprisingly, very good. I never got to test the sound extensively on them, but my initial impressions were that the sound quality was quite good, considering they're wireless. They are expensive all right, but you get the docking station with the chargers and such, and trust me, when she wants to watch a DVD late at night, you're glad she's got the headphones and doesn't have to use the 5.1 surround sound system. The reception is great, also. I can walk basically anywhere in the house, and except for certain rare spots, it's always crystal clear.

Sep 29, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #7 of 8
well i got really lucky. I finnaly got my 4G ipod working after about 2 years. So i am looking at getting these again.

Im not real concered about the sound quality. I was wondering if these would compare to a sound of senn mx 500, or something like that. i am not expecting much. But has anyone actually heard these, i am concered if they have crackly issues or something like that.

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #8 of 8
Have you considered the Koss HB60? I just ordered it from newegg.com for my wife. You can connect any headphone to the wireless (IR) receiver. It comes with a clip-on. My wife wanted a wireless solution to use while she jogged on the treadmill, watching videos on her notebook. The price is right ($42 shipped) so I hope it works out well. I'm not sure how well this would work in a portable setting as this is IR and not radio signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back