wireless headphones under $300
Jun 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

headlong

New Head-Fier
hi folks. i wasnt 100% certain this was the right forum for this question, so forgive me if it isnt. 

im in the market for a set of wireless headphones. the headphones will have one purpose. ill be putting a cd in the stereo in the living room, i will wear the headphones in the garage, and play the drums to what im hearing. 

there really arent any specific considerations for this. the first set i used was probably around $100 dollars (around a decade ago) and did just fine. primarily, i need a lot of volume, as i like to hear more of what im listening to than my own drumming. thats the primary consideration. but i dont want TOTAL outside noise silencing, i like to have just a little bit of sound/feeling of what im doing. quality is not a major consideration, just volume, but quality wont hurt. point is these will not be for critical or even general listening. 

id like a decent pair all the way around, but i just purchased the hifiman he-400 plus an amp, so id really rather not pay much. so far im mostly intrigued by sennheisers RS series, but had it not been for this forum i dont know that id have ever even come across, let alone had recommended, the hifiman phones, so im very open to suggestion. 

thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back