Wireless multipurpose headphones
Sep 29, 2020 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Spillages

Head-Fier
I've had the jaybird x3 for 3 years now and it's been great for me. Unfortunately, I lost the charge cable for it and don't wish to re-invest in a product with a proprietary charger due to this.

What do I listen to? Spotify (hiphop, rap, and what is now considered classic rock), Audible and the occasional phonecall(needs a mic). I'm not getting into lossless level audio playback here so top tier headphones won't see proper utilization.

Where do I listen? While mowing the lawn, out riding the bike, at the gym, and around the house while doing chores.

Budget? $200 or less. Preferably less

I'm not opposed to full sized headphones, but I've found the headband always like to slide off the top of my head whenever I move and this is not ideal. I don't want to limit my selection to IEMs because I haven't found a full size that stays in place though. The big thing I am looking for is wireless, and a standardized charging method. Whether it be USB or QI. I don't want to be in the position I am now, with a perfectly functioning pair and no way to charge them without buying an overly expensive charger. I found the Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT60BT and ATH-SPORT90BT which use USB-C, but don't see any good reviews on it. I'm getting exhausted trying to research heavily into other options and determine which is right for me. I need some suggestions to focus on so I can make an educated decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back