Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Jun 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #32 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi CrazyRay, you're set-up always make me jealous everytime when I saw. You have a great system and they make me drool.

I agree Dannie. Very nice system indeed
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #34 of 42,298
First, Dannie - congrats on the build-up!! I saw the photos you posted earlier in another thread and everything looks super-clean. I don't have any of your skills so all I can do is enjoy my stock maxxed WA6SE!

Second - we should rename this thread "New aluminum feet for WA6SE customers!" because I just sent Jack an email asking to purchase eight of them for my amp.

Third - where is a good source for NOS fat-bottle 6EW7's? My NOS RCA's sound great (they're skinny-bottle) but I'd like to experiment with some first-rate fat-bottles.

Last - I'm almost done with the "final" config of my system (the Decware CSP2 just joined last night) so I'll try to snap a picture when it's done!

Thanks!

Jun 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #35 of 42,298
Quote:

Hi CrazyRay, you're set-up always make me jealous everytime when I saw. You have a great system and they make me drool.

Thanks dannie01!

Jun 9, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #36 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by indydieselnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Third - where is a good source for NOS fat-bottle 6EW7's? My NOS RCA's sound great (they're skinny-bottle) but I'd like to experiment with some first-rate fat-bottles.

I search the Internet for these every single day. I'll let you know if I find more than I can buy.
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #37 of 42,298
Hey, cool thread...nice pics guys
popcorn.gif

I've had my W3 since soon after joining. I use it 90 % of the time with HD 650 with very good results. I've tried my DX1000 but need more time with that combo...I'm using Amperex 6922 & Tung-Sol 5998.

2830439240044175878S500x500Q85.jpg

Jun 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #38 of 42,298
Quote:

Hi buddy, I wonder to start this thread earlier when I received my amp and searched that there is no such tiltle so I start it. Please also state what headphone/s you're pairing with and how do you love the combo.

awesome! i'm in.
smily_headphones1.gif

i thought maybe we should register our serial #'s too. that way it'll make us feel more special
smily_headphones1.gif

SN: S02 09034

i am running the WA6SE with the Sophia upgrade powered by a Zu Birth as well with HD650 recabled zu mobius mk2 and a K701 recabled black dragons. both terrific combos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
have a silver WA22 pre-ordered. Waiting for it now
tongue.gif

nice, i'll be waiting for your impressions. i'd like to try the balanced route someday.

Jun 10, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #42 of 42,298
Quote:

Originally Posted by indydieselnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First, Dannie - congrats on the build-up!! I saw the photos you posted earlier in another thread and everything looks super-clean. I don't have any of your skills so all I can do is enjoy my stock maxxed WA6SE!

Thanks for the compliment, indydieselnut

Second - we should rename this thread "New aluminum feet for WA6SE customers!" because I just sent Jack an email asking to purchase eight of them for my amp.

Or what about - Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite with "New aluminum feet for WA6SE customers!"
icon10.gif
BTW, the name of this thread will retain because I'm now keep eyeing on the new WA22 balanced amp, maybe somedays later I will..................
bigsmile_face.gif

Why not email Jack for extra pair or 2, I bought mine (Westinghouse x 1pair, Raytheon x 1pair) both-fat bottle from Jack when I order my 6SE.

Last - I'm almost done with the "final" config of my system (the Decware CSP2 just joined last night) so I'll try to snap a picture when it's done!

Pics, Pics, Pics,Pi........................................... ......

Thanks!

Jun 10, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #44 of 42,298
[size=small]My WA6 Serial # 0408086[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back