XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #241 of 5,194
Did anybody find the screen has some scrach mark?
I noticed there is a protective film on it, strip it off and the screen is clean again.

Get the screen protector on it as soon as you can as it can scratch easy. I did post a picture showing the faint marks. Not really that obvious but if you like it clean I would put this on out of the box.

Oct 29, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #243 of 5,194
Can someone please confirm thier XDuoo X3 unit completes charging, meaning the battery bar on the charge screen stops at full? I've charged mine a few times but taken if off because it seemed like a long time.

Oct 29, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #244 of 5,194
Can someone please confirm thier XDuoo X3 unit completes charging, meaning the battery bar on the charge screen stops at full? I've charged mine a few times but taken if off because it seemed like a long time.

I think someone said earlier in the thread that its a known bug and the Devs are working on it.

Oct 29, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #245 of 5,194
I think someone said earlier in the thread that its a known bug and the Devs are working on it.

Just to summarize. I do remember reading that somewhere (possibly another thread) but cannot find any traces of this in the XDuoo X3 thread. If someone can please confirm their XDuoo X3 charges until the battery bars stop moving (charge screen) that would be great! Its not a major drama, for all I know it can complete charging, just each time I've charged it seemed like a long time and unplugged it early.

Btw, I"m still really enjoying the X3, quite the solid performer, also hats off to XDuoo for releasing it so stable!

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #247 of 5,194
A similar behavior on my ck4 + :hushed:

My old CK4+ would fully charge, it was really a two handed operation machine though. Quite TV like. :p

That's one thing constantly drawing me to my XDuoo X3, the single handed operation. And for anyone thinking the button layout looks bizarre, don't. Its incredibly easy to navigate even in your pocket.

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #248 of 5,194

Yes mine was fully charged after the charging animation stopped...It does take a while though

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #250 of 5,194

Ok saw your question and wacked it on charge when I got home. After an hour animation stopped when pressing a button to turn screen on and just showed full battery no movement. 

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #251 of 5,194
  Ok saw your question and wacked it on charge when I got home. After an hour animation stopped when pressing a button to turn screen on and just showed full battery no movement. 

Hmm, mine take longer than an hour, I will try next charge until the battery animation stops.

Oct 30, 2015 at 7:04 AM Post #254 of 5,194
Can anyone do a pairing of the x3 with the Fidue A73? Interested in them.

I have tried this.

At first I had problems getting Fidue A73's (3 pole) microphone jack to fit inside XDuoo X3's headphone socket. Was very tight so I didn't force it.

I ended up using a small 5cm adapter you can pick up on eBay and the sound was impressive. Quite detailed, spacious with wide soundstage.

Oct 30, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #255 of 5,194
Well my new toy arrived today so the X3 was tested yet again.

I was expecting the X3 to struggle a little maybe but cannot get the volume past 80 otherwise its too loud. 
These are the BeyerDynamic DT990 Pro 250 OHM version so need a lot more pushing than other headphones. 

I have listened to Fleetwood Mac's Tango in the night so far and Faithless's Insomnia along with The Eagles and Smack my Bitch up by The Prodigy. 
I cannot fault the X3's performance with these headphones at all, the sound stage is wide and the Bass, mids and highs all defined well and the X3 takes it in its stride nicely. 

So found a match I really love and works well, what else can with throw at it? I am wondering if an Amp is the next step *writes on Christmas list*

Note to self - Need a headphone stand now these things are huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back