XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions
Dec 4, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #16 of 2,100
Where did you order "xDuoo XD-05 Portable USB Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier"? Please show me the link so that I may order it too.

I think you should click on that link! :wink:

Dec 4, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #17 of 2,100
I think you should click on that link!
wink.gif

Which link? The XDuoo web site and the listed authorized dealers do not list the item.

Dec 4, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #18 of 2,100
  Which link? The XDuoo web site and the listed authorized dealers do not list the item.

Exactly. He was referring to buying the product in the link; was just saying that the company makes good products. Hence why he was saying sorry about derailing the thread.

Dec 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #23 of 2,100

XD-05 is not released yet, keep checking back as its bound to show up on stores like Penon and eBay soon.

Strangely, I just came across a web site that sells XD-05 for $122.40.
"http://www.pqcuzp.com/xDuoo-XD05-Portable-USB-Audio-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier-xd50216-p-15412.html"
Does anyone know how reliable this site is?

Dec 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #24 of 2,100
"http://www.pqcuzp.com/xDuoo-XD05-Portable-USB-Audio-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier-xd50216-p-15412.html"

Picture is the XD-01 not the XD-05.

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #25 of 2,100

Not reliable at all its the XD-01 like DJScope said. the site has no idea what it is selling by the looks of it. 

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #26 of 2,100
Very nice combo - I like it more then iFi iDSD Nano or ADL X1. DAC have full and nice extended sound. Soundstage aren't extreme big, but gave great imaging and separation. Amp is something like a little dark between mids and high, but it's very clean and lively (no hiss).
Watch out for your wallets :wink:

Dec 12, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #27 of 2,100
Ok its Christmas season and I feel totally lucky! I have been gifted with a sample from XDuoo and I would love to say thank you to Tony and everyone at XDuoo for letting me have this before release. Right I have not long had this but so far it has sounded amazing but I am still testing it and cannot resist letting you all know about it! 

Running the XD-05 on my pc listening to Grimes - Realiti

My son Xander listening to Kasabian - Where did all the love go, through the XD05 as a DAC

Hoping this wets your whistles because for the little time I have been playing it has been wonderful as an amp and a DAC.

I will go into more detail later after testing for a while

Dec 12, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #29 of 2,100

Ok its Christmas season and I feel totally lucky! I have been gifted with a sample from XDuoo and I would love to say thank you to Tony and everyone at XDuoo for letting me have this before release. Right I have not long had this but so far it has sounded amazing but I am still testing it and cannot resist letting you all know about it! 

Running the XD-05 on my pc listening to Grimes - Realiti

My son Xander listening to Kasabian - Where did all the love go, through the XD05 as a DAC

Hoping this wets your whistles because for the little time I have been playing it has been wonderful as an amp and a DAC.

I will go into more detail later after testing for a while

Holy crap that thing is sexy!!!! Can't wait for your impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back