XENNS (previously known as Mangird) Impressions Thread
Jul 29, 2023 at 8:41 AM Post #841 of 919
Affect audio new Signature series, Eros s, Cadmus, or Ares s, depending on if you want more bass, balance, or details. Talk with Andy at Musiteck.com.
some upen box ones are often available at substantial discounts from new. All 3 are well made, gorgeous and have excellent audio properties.
Thanks for your advice!

I have a couple of cables so I will do some cable rolling myself.

Jul 31, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #845 of 919
Just finished my conversion of a CFA Super Smoky Litz cable from MMCX to .78mm.
Early days yet but the Tea 2 seem very happy on this cable.
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG

Aug 4, 2023 at 6:07 AM Post #846 of 919
I got a small deal and finally pull the plug on the Xenns Top!!! :L3000:
I want to write a little review of the TOP today.

After some burning (brain one) I could say this iems are good, not the best, and maybe a little overpriced (not too much) but definitely fun as hell.

I let you the review here soon 👍

Aug 4, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #847 of 919
Im waiting for a new cable to take some photos.

Impressions...

-The bass is on the boomy side, but its concrete. It's the minimum dispatched for a bass-head like me.
-The upper-mids are nicely executed. "Timbre" is exceptional
- VARIATIONS is cleaner
- TEA OG got better scene (clarity) but the amplitude feels more natural and open on the TOP. They are nice for gaming
- Cable is horrendous, huge shell, easy fit, hard to hide. Not suitable for bed-listening.
- Eartip dependant
- It will be awesome if they were included a pair of switches, just to relax the bass, to get a nice-all-rounder
- Scale nicely with nice Dac and HQplayer, but its not the best
I wouldn't go as far as boomy, but the mid-bass can be a bit overpowering on some songs, where the artist has a lower vocal register; to combat this, I've strayed from my go to foam tips and switched to AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal Standard

Aful P8 vs Top.jpg

Aug 4, 2023 at 10:44 AM Post #848 of 919
I wouldn't go as far as boomy, but the mid-bass can be a bit overpowering on some songs, where the artist has a lower vocal register; to combat this, I've strayed from my go to foam tips and switched to AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal Standard

Aful P8 vs Top.jpg
I change my impressions after switch to FINAL AUDIO E TIPS.

Now bass is improved, but maybe high frequencies when u turn up the volume... Too much.

Anyways its a nice VARIATIONS alternative. Compared to the CANON I think TOP is better

Aug 4, 2023 at 12:43 PM Post #849 of 919
I want to write a little review of the TOP today.

After some burning (brain one) I could say this iems are good, not the best, and maybe a little overpriced (not too much) but definitely fun as hell.

I let you the review here soon 👍
Thanks, I'm waiting for more feedback.

My set should arrive next Monday and I can't wait to ear them.

I like a more energetic and engaging sound, so my hope is that this are a clear upgrade from my SR5/ Timeless, with more detail/separation and everyone talks about it, the bass.

What cable are you using now?

Aug 4, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #850 of 919
Thanks, I'm waiting for more feedback.

My set should arrive next Monday and I can't wait to ear them.

I like a more energetic and engaging sound, so my hope is that this are a clear upgrade from my SR5/ Timeless, with more detail/separation and everyone talks about it, the bass.

What cable are you using now?
1995330924-1528660628.jpg

XINHS green one. With custom black connectors

https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/1005004915622483.html

Aug 7, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #853 of 919
I almost didn't stopped listening them until now 😱.

First impressions with stock cables and tips:
Amazing layering and separation.
Lots of treble without being harsh.
Impressive and natural mids.
Lots of bass when the track has it
Superb sub bass with a lot of rumble.
Overall a very energetic presentation without being fatiguing.
And to me, the fit is very close to perfect 💖

Treble? CHECK
Miss? CHECK
BASS? CHECK CHECK CHECK
Timbre? CHECK
Separation? CHECK
Layering? CHECK

I'm sure this one is not getting nowhere near the attention it deserves

Aug 7, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #854 of 919
No burn in, stock cable and tips and it's already blowing my mind!!!!! 😱
Well, Im working on the review, but have to say they are pretty fun. The bass got the punch that I love from an iem.

MVIMG_20230806_110842-01.jpeg

Counterpart, it needs some high volume to get the impact of the low frequencies, and that make them vibrant (Maybe too much)

Aug 7, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #855 of 919
Well, Im working on the review, but have to say they are pretty fun. The bass got the punch that I love from an iem.

MVIMG_20230806_110842-01.jpeg

Counterpart, it needs some high volume to get the impact of the low frequencies, and that make them vibrant (Maybe too much)
I really want to see this ones compared with the other IEMs around the same price.
I love the fact they are not layed back on there presentation, without being fatiguing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back