ZERO AUDIO Impression and Information Thread - DX200 / DX210 / BX700 / BX510 / BX500 / BX300 / DWX10
Dec 30, 2014 at 5:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 101

graffy1

100+ Head-Fier
Here is a thread for impression and information on Zero Audio products.

Please share your impressions and updates on any earpieces of Zero Audio.

Below are all the Zero Audio's masterpieces. (December 2014 present. All releases will be updated)

▲ BX300 - Single Balanced Armature Driver

▲ BX500 - Single Balanced Armature Driver

▲ BX510 - Single Balanced Armature Driver

▲ BX700 - Dual Balanced Armature Drivers

▲ DWX10 - Dual Dynamic Drivers

▲ DX200 - Single Dynamic Driver

▲ DX210 - Single Dynamic Driver

Dec 31, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #2 of 101
As a loyal ZA fan I subscribe this thread.

Dec 31, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #4 of 101
Have the tenore, basso, doppio and soon to be received duoza. I like how ZA tune the sound for their IEM. 

Dec 31, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #5 of 101
Whenever my Basso's fail, I'll probably end up stepping up to the high end series + square trade warranty and be set.

Excited to get my Basso's though! Gonna slap a SquareTrade Warranty onto them as well :)

Dec 31, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #7 of 101
Whenever my Basso's fail, I'll probably end up stepping up to the high end series + square trade warranty and be set.

Excited to get my Basso's though! Gonna slap a SquareTrade Warranty onto them as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Sounds good!

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:11 AM Post #9 of 101
after the doppio, i am totally interested in the DOUZA!! looks interesting.

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #11 of 101
  Me, too!

Before douza, you should try Carbo Tenore(DX200) which is a basic but awesome piece of ZA.

i have heard of tuning faults in tenores, not much sure about that. i will try again. a bit packed for now.
and now i am looking for more mid-fis, i got to take care of my budget too.
frown.gif

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #12 of 101

i have heard of tuning faults in tenores, not much sure about that. i will try again. a bit packed for now.
and now i am looking for more mid-fis, i got to take care of my budget too.
frown.gif

Not tuning faults, but channel imbalance that may occur any time. Almost everyone who received Tenores didn't didn't find any manufacturing defect. All of the gripes were regarding some channel imbalance that may or may not occur. For me my Tenores are going strong and I absolutely love their sound. Definitely to keep  : ) 

They need babysitting though, too fragile.\

If you ever buy Duoza then convey your thoughts. I'm also planning to get a pair but conscious about the budget... I just don't earn in dollars, haha.

Jan 1, 2015 at 3:00 AM Post #13 of 101
  Not tuning faults, but channel imbalance that may occur any time. Almost everyone who received Tenores didn't didn't find any manufacturing defect. All of the gripes were regarding some channel imbalance that may or may not occur. For me my Tenores are going strong and I absolutely love their sound. Definitely to keep  : ) 

If you ever buy Duoza then convey your thoughts. I'm also planning to get a pair but conscious about the budget... I just don't earn in dollars, haha.

I, too, want DOUZA badly, but, I am, too, under the budget.

If there is someone who finally gets it, please share your thought.

Jan 1, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #14 of 101

Thanks to increased import charges i am a bit skeptical. lets see.

Jan 4, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #15 of 101

right now, I am using DX200 and BX700 with ZX1.

and today, The Verge took this picture, which is tipped as ZX2.

very excited with the news!

if anyone wants full news, http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/3/7487215/a-new-sony-walkman-is-coming-to-ces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back