ZMF November - Auteur Pre-Order and LTD Eikon and Atticus Sale

1. zach915m
    banner ad.png

Finally - the Auteur Pre-Order sale starts today! At 10am CST you can preorder the auteur on our website.

The auteur is an open backed, high impedance biocellulose driver headphone. We believe it's truly one of a kind and the perfect headphone to release as our first ever open back. I'm really proud of how it turned out! We made a little mini doc to show a little bit about me and the auteur:

To continue the excitement we're also offering two very special limited runs of the Atticus and Eikon.

First up is Cocobolo. You can choose either model and these come with the new lightweight auteur chassis to help keep this dense woods weight down.
    IMG_6557.jpg

Last but not least is a limited run of what we're calling Barnyard Cherry. We won't be offering cherry anymore after we're out of stock so we wanted to do something special with the last of it. This oxidized wood has a matte finish and looks like something that's been in your family for years!

IMG_6420.jpg

Check it all out at zmfheadphones.com

ZMFheadphones ZMF Headphones crafts headphones one at a time with a number of custom options. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones http://www.zmfheadphones.com/
  2. Mshenay Contributor
    ugggh I LOVE cocobolo!!!! excellent choices!!!

3. felix3650
    They both look great!! :wink:

4. Scutey
    Great looking cans, the auteur has a bit of a Steam Punk look to it.

5. capt_wacky
    I ordered a teak Auteur this morning as soon as it became available. Very excited for my first set of ZMFs. This weekend, I'm going to start work building a Bottlehead Crack, which I'm hoping will pair well with the Auteurs, assuming I don't blow myself up, as this is my first DIY audio project.

monsterzero, zach915m and Hansotek like this.
  6. MonoOno
    Damn beautiful headphones. Wish they were $200-$300 cheaper though as I would buy without hesitation.

canali likes this.
  7. whirlwind
    I believe I am going to get a Cocobolo Atticus.
    I have been wanting the Atticus for some time

8. Hansotek
    I've seen the cocobolo cups up close and in person, and they are beyond stunning. :beerchug:

9. Kundi
    Anyone heard both eikon and atticus? Wondering what the differences are?

10. humzebra
  11. Zachik
    I own the Cocobolo Atticus (with the old / original hardware), and I can confirm:
    a. They are absolutely stunning! A true heirloom :)
    b. As important (actually, more importantly) - they sound GREAT!!!

@whirlwind - go for it. You are in for a treat...

Hansotek and zach915m like this.
  12. whirlwind

Thanks!
    I am getting the

Thanks.

i am getting them, for sure.

Zachik likes this.
  13. almostaudio
    I wish the cocobolo Atticus is available in another couple months, for when I'll have some money!! It looks absolutely stunning