CanJam Dallas 2023 (November 11-12)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2023 at 4:05 AM Post #228 of 268
Hey all, my first Canjam - using it as a sort of vacation to get away from work in Houston. Super excited, especially to try out some new IEM's for stage use. Any groups or threads for connecting with other attendees?
This thread, the impressions thread for the event once it starts, and the Watercooler thread are great places to start. Sometimes the threads for particular brands you are interested in can be good too.

Nov 9, 2023 at 4:18 AM Post #229 of 268
The Watercooler thread definitely, as there are a whole bunch of us that are attending.

Also, I'll be at the registration table for most of the show. Feel free to come by and say hi! :smiley:

Nov 9, 2023 at 2:45 PM Post #230 of 268
Dallas, I am inside you! 😃

Nov 9, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #232 of 268
I tried to bring SoCal sunshine, but oversized luggage fees being what they are…

Nov 9, 2023 at 6:33 PM Post #233 of 268
Bringing back the call for brunch! Snooze was consensus previously and I'm going to do my best to make a reservation tomorrow.
Anyone want to do breakfast?

A few things that are open early around the hotel and are recommended (I'm from the area) are:
  • The Original Pancake House
  • Snooze, an AM eatery
  • Ida Claire (really great but only opens at 9am so potentially too late)
This is just off the top of my head, so please feel free to throw out suggestions if anyone has any.
Hopefully y'all see this. I'm looking to make reservations of some sort so I'd love to get a headcount on who wants to join. I'm thinking 8:30 at Snooze, please like this if you'd like to join.

Also, having worked service before I'm going to probably ask that you consent to having a sticky note on your back so that they can manage tickets and not go insane trying to serve us as we (in all liklihood) wander around the table(s) trying out gear.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2023 at 6:55 PM Post #234 of 268
Bringing back the call for brunch! Snooze was consensus previously and I'm going to do my best to make a reservation tomorrow before

Hopefully y'all see this. I'm looking to make reservations of some sort so I'd love to get a headcount on who wants to join. I'm thinking 8:30 at Snooze, please like this if you'd like to join.

Also, having worked service before I'm going to probably ask that you consent to having a sticky note on your back so that they can manage tickets and not go insane trying to serve us as we (in all liklihood) wander around the table(s) trying out gear.
I would join if I wasn’t arriving at 9:15 am :frowning2:

Nov 9, 2023 at 9:06 PM Post #236 of 268
Very excited to see everyone's pictures! Please take a lot since I cannot attend this one.

Nov 9, 2023 at 10:49 PM Post #237 of 268
I’ll be arriving bright and early Saturday morning.

Nov 10, 2023 at 6:49 AM Post #238 of 268
Flying in this morning from Baltimore.

Nov 10, 2023 at 7:39 AM Post #240 of 268
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back