CanJam Global 2023 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2022 at 5:12 AM Post #94 of 146

We're excited to announce our full CanJam Global 2023 show schedule, including a new CanJam show in Dallas, Texas!

Just a few short weeks ago, we closed out the 2022 show calendar year with CanJam Socal 2022 (impressions here) and I'm pleased to report that it was the largest ever CanJam both in terms of exhibitor count and visiting attendees! In addition to the many new product releases being shown for the first time, the positive energy and enthusiasm was palpable, and made for a truly unforgettable experience.

In 2023, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiuasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Chicago, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2023. We will also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get read to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam NYC 2023 - February 25-26, 2023
CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 6th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore 2023 - March 25-26, 2023
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 6th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2023 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Chicago 2023 - June 24-25, 2023
We're pleased to announce the 2nd edition of CanJam Chicago! CanJam Chicago 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. The hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from O'Hare International Airport, and is adjacent to the Woodfield Mall, the largest in the state of Illinois.

CanJam London 2023 - August 19-20, 2023
CanJam London 2023 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 7th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal 2023 - September 30-October 1, 2023
CanJam SoCal gears up for its 8th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam Dallas 2023 - November 11-12, 2023
We're excited to announce CanJam Dallas 2023! CanJam Dallas 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport.. Experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

Stay connected with CanJam Global

www.canjamglobal.com
www.facebook.com/canjamglobal
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Heck yeah! I finally get to go to my first show, as I live in Dallas, TX. The venue is 10 minutes away from my house and I can't wait! :grin:

Fingers crossed ZMF will be there, as I sure would love to meet Bevin and Zach in person. :fingers_crossed:

We will be at all Canjams in person except singapore, and even then we will be expertly represented by @Kristy Song
Yes! I finally get to meet you and Bevin in person. See ya'll in Dallas next year, and I am so excited I will be counting the days until then. :grin:

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #95 of 146
Don’t think I can take off to make all 4 in the states and already have flight and hotel for NYC and have to hit the first Dallas show so might have to flip a coin on Chicago and SoCal.

Nov 7, 2022 at 3:23 PM Post #96 of 146
Bloom is officially booked for NYC, Chicago, SoCal, and Dallas 2023! Trying something new with a private room in New York. Can't wait! 😁

Bloom Audio Headphones and Personal Audio with Pitch Perfect Service. Stay updated on Bloom Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BloomAudioStore https://twitter.com/BloomAudioStore https://www.instagram.com/BloomAudioStore https://bloomaudio.com hello@bloomaudio.com
Nov 10, 2022 at 11:32 AM Post #97 of 146
2023 Shows Main.jpg

We're excited to announce our full CanJam Global 2023 show schedule, including a new CanJam show in Dallas, Texas!

Just a few short weeks ago, we closed out the 2022 show calendar year with CanJam Socal 2022 (impressions here) and I'm pleased to report that it was the largest ever CanJam both in terms of exhibitor count and visiting attendees! In addition to the many new product releases being shown for the first time, the positive energy and enthusiasm was palpable, and made for a truly unforgettable experience.

In 2023, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiuasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Chicago, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2023. We will also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get read to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 6th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 6th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2023 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

We're pleased to announce the 2nd edition of CanJam Chicago! CanJam Chicago 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. The hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from O'Hare International Airport, and is adjacent to the Woodfield Mall, the largest in the state of Illinois.

CanJam London 2023 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 7th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal gears up for its 8th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

We're excited to announce CanJam Dallas 2023! CanJam Dallas 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport.. Experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

www.canjamglobal.com
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Global 23_seal_2.png
Awesome! London 2022 was a blast, can't wait for 2023! :beyersmile:

Nov 13, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #99 of 146
Looking forward to CanJam NYC (will be my first can jam!)

Dec 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM Post #100 of 146
When your wife gets you, she gets you the perfect birthday present! Happy birthday to me! See y’all in February!
D303848E-4D08-48D3-BD05-9CF02361F54C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2022 at 4:14 AM Post #102 of 146
We will be at all Canjams in person except singapore, and even then we will be expertly represented by @Kristy Song
We don't have to do much when the product line's been spectacular. It's right now a tie between the Atrium & Caldera for Singapore, and we know there's always something special when there's Canjam. :)

Dec 18, 2022 at 1:45 PM Post #103 of 146
2023 Shows Main.jpg

www.canjamglobal.com
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Global 23_seal_2.png
I would like CanJam HK but then we've some local hifi shows, just I'd like CanJam also.

Dec 19, 2022 at 10:41 AM Post #104 of 146
I would like CanJam HK but then we've some local hifi shows, just I'd like CanJam also.
Like many Head-Fi'ers, we're waiting patiently until we are able to host our CanJam events in Shanghai and Shenzhen once again, but for the time being we aren't able to include those two in the CanJam schedule. We will be returning to Singapore this March and we'd love to have our Chinese community members join us there, but we know how difficult it can be for many to travel right now. Hopefully we'll be able to include our two shows in China in the schedule soon!

Dec 28, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #105 of 146
I've some questions about the London Canjam, maybe someone can help me :)

1. Is there a public list of the exhibitors? I am interested in 64audio, UM, Thieaudio and Fatfreq
2. During the show will be possible to buy headphones/IEMs?
3. If so, there are special prices for the show? 😁

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back