CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #17 of 688
Ever since I attended CanJam London 2015, I wanted a jersey of the Soccer/Football team that was closest to the site of the meet.  Arsenal is the closest, just a few Tube stops away from Hotel Russell, and I found one that I liked: a blue and gold away jersey.  I wanted it to be custom as well (CANJAM and 15 as the number).  When I went back to my home, I couldn't find any jerseys that I wanted, especially since I couldn't find the blue and gold jersey that I saw in London when I was there.  Fast forward to today.  After conversing with my friend @ejong7, he arraigned to make a custom Arsenal blue and gold away jersey for me!  Can't wait to receive it, and just wanted to say a big thank you to you, @ejong7

CanJam London 2015 Arsenal Blue Gold Away Custom Jersey

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #18 of 688
Lol! Well I suspect Fulham will be the nearest team to this years CanJam. You won't be able to wear that shirt with nearly as much pride as the Arsenal one. And this is in spite of their new reputation as "chokers".

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #19 of 688
  Ever since I attended CanJam London 2015, I wanted a jersey of the Soccer/Football team that was closest to the site of the meet.  Arsenal is the closest, just a few Tube stops away from Hotel Russell, and I found one that I liked: a blue and gold away jersey.  I wanted it to be custom as well (CANJAM and 15 as the number).  When I went back to my home, I couldn't find any jerseys that I wanted, especially since I couldn't find the blue and gold jersey that I saw in London when I was there.  Fast forward to today.  After conversing with my friend @ejong7, he arraigned to make a custom Arsenal blue and gold away jersey for me!  Can't wait to receive it, and just wanted to say a big thank you to you, @ejong7

No worries buddy. We look out for each other.

Lol! Well I suspect Fulham will be the nearest team to this years CanJam. You won't be able to wear that shirt with nearly as much pride as the Arsenal one. And this is in spite of their new reputation as "chokers".

I'm pretty sure Emirates is still closer but I might be wrong. To be honest when I first thought of this I completely forgot about the team at Craven Cottage.

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #20 of 688

I can still stick with Premier teams (and not Football League Championship teams), as I'm all about the highest leagues in all sports - in this case, I can still obtain the 2016-2017 jersey for Arsenal. 
beerchug.gif

No worries buddy. We look out for each other...

You're the man! 

Apr 7, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #21 of 688

...I'm pretty sure Emirates is still closer but I might be wrong. To be honest when I first thought of this I completely forgot about the team at Craven Cottage.

You are correct, @ejong7.  

Transcribed from Google Maps' directions:

From Park Plaza Westminster to Emirates Stadium (Arsenal):
4.4 miles via A401 and Liverpool Rd/B215

From Park Plaza Westminster to Craven Cottage (Fulham):
6.1 miles via A4

This means I can still choose Arsenal for this year's jersey, no matter what! 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 7, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #24 of 688
  @moedawg140, how can we forget arriving for CanJam London last year with you rocking HE1000's like a boss through Terminal 5 Arrivals and then meeting Mr. Ramsey in the elevator. 

Oh my! LOL  

Well, you were the inspiration for me to wear them at Arrivals as well say something to Mr. Ramsay.  He was truly in awe of the HE1000, as he said he hasn't ever seen anything like it!

Speaking of rocking the HE1000's, I've got a glamour shot of you as well, my dear friend:

beerchug.gif

Apr 7, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #25 of 688

Oh my! LOL  

Well, you were the inspiration for me to wear them at Arrivals as well say something to Mr. Ramsay.  He was truly in awe of the HE1000, as he said he hasn't ever seen anything like it!

Speaking of rocking the HE1000's, I've got a glamour shot of you as well, my dear friend:

beerchug.gif

nice one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back