CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #31 of 688
Echoing others, sign me up again for the volunteering, same personal info as last year 
beerchug.gif

can't wait to wear my Empire Ears t-shirt and the 2015 CJ London one :p

ps: Ethan am I mistaken or is it correct that we'd be getting a SoCal 2016 t-shirt instead of a London one ? Maybe was an copypasterino erata ^^

Pondering if I do the same schedule as last year, 1st Eurostar train in the morning arriving Saturday, leaving on Monday afternoon (love to visit at random a gallery or museum); or maybe come Friday if some of you guys come in early.

Apr 7, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #32 of 688
  Echoing others, sign me up again for the volunteering, same personal info as last year 
beerchug.gif

can't wait to wear my Empire Ears t-shirt and the 2015 CJ London one :p

ps: Ethan am I mistaken or is it correct that we'd be getting a SoCal 2016 t-shirt instead of a London one ? Maybe was an copypasterino erata ^^

Pondering if I do the same schedule as last year, 1st Eurostar train in the morning arriving Saturday, leaving on Monday afternoon (love to visit at random a gallery or museum); or maybe come Friday if some of you guys come in early.

Come on Friday, we will be beginning the festivities early! Lol, while we do have a few spare SoCal shirts left, yes, you will be getting a CanJam London 2016 T-Shirt. 
beerchug.gif

Apr 7, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #33 of 688

Come on Friday, we will be beginning the festivities early! Lol, while we do have a few spare SoCal shirts left, yes, you will be getting a CanJam London 2016 T-Shirt. 
beerchug.gif

I'm definitely there before Friday. So maybe we have some festivities before. I'll check in later to see whos coming early maybe I can plan something.

Apr 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #34 of 688
Certainly be there again, would be signing up for volunteering this year for sure if there isn't a member showcase this time around too.

Apr 8, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #36 of 688
I've bought my ticket, really looking forward to it. Such a great event last year, such friendly people. Someone please put me down for a T-shirt! And, pretty please, can I have a pre-printed badge this year?

Apr 8, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #37 of 688
  I've bought my ticket, really looking forward to it. Such a great event last year, such friendly people. Someone please put me down for a T-shirt! And, pretty please, can I have a pre-printed badge this year?

I'm fairly certain that you will get a pre-printed one this year. You got a scribbled one if you bought your ticket past a certain date. Or of course maybe by my or someone else's mistake we lost yours.

Apr 8, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #38 of 688
I'm in, again! Look forward to it.

Apr 8, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #43 of 688
Sweet!! Any info on who will be exhibiting?

Would there ever be a CanJam Bristol by any chance?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_face.gif

Apr 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #45 of 688
Hmm...

The first day of my holiday (vacation)...

Will see if I can swing past :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back