Cayin N30LE DAP: A Transformative Milestone (30th Anniv. Limited Edition)
Aug 1, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #16 of 2,940
So now we're both in our 30's :beerchug:

Aug 1, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #17 of 2,940
Congratulations ! Looking forward for your new products to celebrate 30th birthday .

Aug 1, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #19 of 2,940
Congratulations on 30 years of innovation, driving competitiveness, shepherding our hobby globally and locally, and offering great value to any hobbyist! 🥳🎉🎧🎶🍾

(Also, thank you for carrying on the torch of product ideas that have not been further explored by previous companies, such as your Cayin C9, which I consider a spiritual successor to the old and sadly defunct ALO Continental Dual Mono 🙏🏽😊).

Aug 1, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #20 of 2,940
Hi
I love cayin you are amazing
I own ru7 it is one of the best usb dongles , in my favorite 2 and I own all companies

Also own n6ii with all mother boards the engineering there was just best

Also ru6 owned was very good for that time and also n8ii which is incredible a big upgrade from SP2000

Aug 1, 2023 at 6:00 PM Post #21 of 2,940
Thank you for all the good wishes.

Cayin is grateful that our users have been extremely constructive and we have gathered a large group of passionate friends in the HeadFi forum. Your support is sincerely appreciated.

We are working round the clock to finalizing the technical detail as well as video and photos of our 30th Anniversary products. I can assure you in advance that each of these limited edition items are unique and a solid showcase of our technologies and engineering. We call these transformative milestone for a good reason.

We are only days away from our 30th Anniversary celebration, so please come back and look for updates in between. :beerchug:

Look forward to it Andy!

Aug 1, 2023 at 7:47 PM Post #22 of 2,940
Congratulations on 3 decades in this crazy businesd.

As many have already said, Cayin has a great reputation for innovation and you have been instrumental in explaing the concepts so well to us lay people @Andykong

Looking forward to what is being cooked up to celebrate.

Still loving my n6ii and yb04 👍

Aug 2, 2023 at 1:49 AM Post #23 of 2,940
1690887888893.jpeg

Limited Edition Product for Cayin's 30th Anniversary

In August 1993, Spark Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary established by AVIC Technology Zhuhai Corporation, was officially founded in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China. Initially focused on designing and manufacturing vacuum tube power amplifiers, the company gradually expanded into a High-end Audio manufacturer that covers the complete audio system, ranging from solid-state amplifiers, CD players, and audiophile DAC, all the way down to audiophile cables and accessories. We are devoted to developing the best-sounding audio equipment at competitive prices and have developed around 500 products to date, all of which provide the same high-quality benchmark and attractive price-to-performance ratio. We deliver music diligently and we pay attention to detail because we believe this is what it takes to reproduce music naturally.

The company traded under the name SPARK AUDIO in its early days and has gained popularity among many audio enthusiasts. In 2009, the company's board of directors decided to fully adopt the Cayin brand and apply it globally, discontinuing the original Spark Audio brand. In 2013, Cayin further expanded its product line, introducing portable audio products (C series and N series), desktop audio systems (i series), and desktop headphone amplifiers (HA series).

Cayin has grown into one of the largest vacuum tube amplifier development and manufacturing facilities in the world. At the dawn of our 30th Anniversary, we are expanding our facilities and building a new Research and Development Building in our existing facility, and we'll be launching four 30th Anniversary Limited Edition products in the second half of 2023, one of which belongs to the "Personal Audio" category. We shall announce more detail within the next 10 days, so please stay tuned.

With Cayin, your music will never be the same again.

1690888166475.png
Andy

Thank you for keeping us in the know, and for running the various tours for Cayin Personal Audio products! Looking forward to the announcement in 10 days!
Been a pleasure to have been part of the recent N7 tour
Congratulations to Cayin on 30 years, Quite a milestone in this business!

Aug 2, 2023 at 2:59 AM Post #24 of 2,940
I really loved my N6ii Ti, C9 and i still own and love my N7!

Aug 2, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #26 of 2,940
Congratulations Cayin.
Not really intentional but somehow I ended up that all my "non-Stax" amps are from Cayin: Tube HA-3A, Solid State i-HA6 and mobile RU7/6. :)
It looks like Cayin is quite in my preferred price/performance ratio.

Aug 2, 2023 at 7:49 AM Post #27 of 2,940
Congrats to Cayin for 30 years and for making some amazing products. You can consider me a serious fanboy, and after owning my HA300mk2 for over a year now it's still blowing my mind every time I listen. I can't wait to see the new products, and I am sure they are going to be incredible just like all your gear.

Aug 2, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #28 of 2,940
Thank you for all the good wishes.

Cayin is grateful that our users have been extremely constructive and we have gathered a large group of passionate friends in the HeadFi forum. Your support is sincerely appreciated.

We are working round the clock to finalizing the technical detail as well as video and photos of our 30th Anniversary products. I can assure you in advance that each of these limited edition items are unique and a solid showcase of our technologies and engineering. We call these transformative milestone for a good reason.

We are only days away from our 30th Anniversary celebration, so please come back and look for updates in between. :beerchug:
Hi Andykong, will any of these transformation go beyond esthetics and touch on actual enhancements to the products in scope?
Thank you so much

Aug 2, 2023 at 10:47 AM Post #29 of 2,940
Hi Andykong, will any of these transformation go beyond esthetics and touch on actual enhancements to the products in scope?
Thank you so much
Isn't it obvious that he said that in the post you quoted?!

Aug 2, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #30 of 2,940
Thank you so much

I can assure you that this is far far far beyond the enhancement of esthetics and touch. I wouldn't dare to call it a transformative milestone if we merely introduce cosmetic change to an existing product.

I spend quite a lot of time writing the slogan of each portable, and I am quite proud of my take. Cayin N6ii is "Unlimited Possibilities"; Cayin N8ii is "The Incredible DAP"; Cayin N7 is "A Voyager of Unexplored Frontier". I told my team that I must get my hand on the product as early as possible in order to place the product on the right path. There is no way I can come out with these slogans simply by working with photos and specifications. So let's see what Cayin is up to next week. Again, please stay tuned. :ksc75smile:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back