Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #16 of 54
As of now, I’m planning to make it.

I could bring:

GS-X Mini DACT
HD800S
Mojo 2

Jun 15, 2023 at 12:30 PM Post #17 of 54
The Lyr+ would be interesting, as well as the Modi MB2.

Jul 13, 2023 at 10:52 PM Post #18 of 54
This is down the street from me, so I would love to be able to make it. Will depend on how busy work is though. I'd have a load of gear that I could potentially bring. Would be most interested in hearing the Folkvangr if any of those are floating around.

Jul 14, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #19 of 54
So I'm probably in for this, do need the blessing of the wife, but should be ok.

I have a ton of Schiit, can bring the following:
Bifrost 2/64
Jotunheim 2
Valhalla 2 with upgraded tubes
Nitsch Magni Piety

I'll happily bring the 2 channel stuff if there is interest, but won't lug it over if Schiit are already sending some.

Freya S
Saga S
Vidar OG

Headphones:
Hifiman Arya
Sennheiser HD6XX with ZMF pads
Audeze LCD-2C

Jul 20, 2023 at 6:38 PM Post #20 of 54
I'm interested in attending! I can bring my main system:

Gungnir MB > Lyr + > Auteur Classic / HD-660 S2

As well as a lot of other lower-end gear, but that depends on what I've sold off at the time.

It looks like there is a good variety of Schiit gear already attending but I would love for them to send a Mjolnir 3 as that's on my shopping list.

One question: will there be wi-fi available at the space? My system is 100% streaming, I do not have any local music files.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2023 at 6:13 AM Post #21 of 54
I'm interested in attending! I can bring my main system:

Gungnir MB > Lyr + > Auteur Classic / HD-660 S2

As well as a lot of other lower-end gear, but that depends on what I've sold off at the time.

It looks like there is a good variety of Schiit gear already attending but I would love for them to send a Mjolnir 3 as that's on my shopping list.

One question: will there be wi-fi available at the space? My system is 100% streaming, I do not have any local music files.
WiFi does exist there; hopefully it will work fine for what we all need!

Aug 6, 2023 at 9:52 AM Post #22 of 54
We are three weeks away from the Central Ohio Schiit Meet! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Schiit is shipping me equipment this week. I've updated the first post with what I believe was shipped; I'll update the list as equipment arrives. I will also update the list with equipment folks are bringing; just let me know.

I also added to the first post a brief discussion about 2 channel listening, copied here. Curious of your thoughts.

Two Channel: I would like to set-up a two channel listening area. I'm told by Brick House Blues that we have to stay within the room we reserved (it's pretty big with couches, tables, etc.) I/we need to be very cognizant of those listening on headphones. I'm curious of your thoughts... I'd like to reserve a block of time to permit some 2 channel listening. Say, 12-1 (over lunch) and 2-3, the last hour as people are packing up and finishing. If we do this, I will bring my PSB Alpha P3s. They lack the low end but are very clean sounding. If others have bookshelf speakers they can travel with, we could have some fun with this.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2023 at 10:42 AM Post #23 of 54
We are three weeks away from the Central Ohio Schiit Meet! I hope you guys are as excited as I am. Denise is shipping me equipment this week. I've updated the first post with what I believe she shipped; I'll update the list as equipment arrives. I will also update the list with equipment folks are bringing; just let me know.

I also added to the first post a brief discussion about 2 channel listening, copied here. Curious of your thoughts.

Two Channel: I would like to set-up a two channel listening area. I'm told by Brick House Blues that we have to stay within the room we reserved (it's pretty big with couches, tables, etc.) I/we need to be very cognizant of those listening on headphones. I'm curious of your thoughts... I'd like to reserve a block of time to permit some 2 channel listening. Say, 12-1 (over lunch) and 2-3, the last hour as people are packing up and finishing. If we do this, I will bring my PSB Alpha P3s. They lack the low end but are very clean sounding. If others have bookshelf speakers they can travel with, we could have some fun with this.
So, as you have the Jot 2 coming in from Schiit, I'll probably just bring the Valhalla 2 and the Piety. I'll still probably bring the BF2.

Aug 14, 2023 at 5:58 PM Post #27 of 54
Sounds rad! Dont see many local Ohio meets. Should be able to make it, wish I could bring my Ampsandsound amp but its in for repair! Not sure what headphones ill bring, but im not short on options. Anyone looking to listen to a specific ZMF headphone or T50RP mod?
Do you have the Auteur or Aeoleus?

Aug 14, 2023 at 10:12 PM Post #29 of 54
I’m a Columbus native and would love to join and meet some folks. I’m more of a portable/ IEM junkie so I don’t have much do offer on the over ear front but am happy to bring some other gear for folks to sample.

Aug 15, 2023 at 3:58 AM Post #30 of 54
I'm 80% sure I'll be able to make it, so just put me down. I can bring the DCA Expanse and Sennheiser 8XX with both balanced and SE cables.

Edit: do you know which flavor of the Ygg+ it is they're sending? I'd like to try all 3 flavors if possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back