Chicago area Head-Fi meet announcement thread
Apr 16, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #79 of 96
I reached out to ZMF since I’m right near by as well. They’re currently not open to the public but did say to try them again in late April or May.

I’m pretty happy with my headphone lineup but would love to hear a DCA Aeon 2 closed. As well as ZMF’s offerings - especially since they’re so close.
Just a reminder, this isn’t a discussion thread. It’s an announcement thread. Start a new conversation in the local meetups area and post the link here if you would like.

Jun 16, 2022 at 10:50 AM Post #81 of 96
Jun 17, 2022 at 8:08 AM Post #82 of 96
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Check out our preview video to see if there’s anything you might be interested in? :relaxed:

Feb 19, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #83 of 96
Hey all. Been a minute, I know. Couple things worth noting. Canjam New York this weekend. I’ll be there. Hope you will be as well. In the Chicago area; axpona is coming. That’s always a good time with tons of audio gear both stereo and headphone related. Then we will have Canjam Chicago after that in the summer I think. Worth looking into.

Hope to see old and new friends again soon

Feb 22, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #86 of 96
See you at Axpona.

Apr 23, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #88 of 96
Just logged in for the first time in over a year. Sorry I missed Axpona. Hoping to do something local soon.
Hey bud. The next planned event currently is Canjam Chicago. But I’d like to set up something in between. I’ll look into it. Be great to see everyone again.

Apr 23, 2023 at 6:35 PM Post #90 of 96
If anyone is into electrostatic headphones in Chicago area you should call Ray Samuels and see if you could stop by to hear his latest, the B-21 Raider, it is truly a beast. I just got back from Rays listening to it with his SR-X9000, the Shangri-La Jr and the Audeze CRBN. It also has his best ever solid state amplifier included as well. Best listening experience I have had with any setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back