CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 19, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #7,906 of 31,845
guys over a couple of days there is again a very big discount on aliexpress.... I want to buy the tfz king pro.. but I gonna drive it from a smartphone.. do you think guys that I can get plenty of volume with this iems .... on massdrop they say they are easy to drive.. this iems are 50 ohm.. what do you guys think ...

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #7,907 of 31,845
Mar 19, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #7,908 of 31,845
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...ature-Detachable-Detach-MMCX/32849259889.html This is a crystal clear single BA earphone, I love it. Bass is light but vocals shine. comes with two cables one is 2.4mm balanced
Thanks! They look pretty small and comfy too. Do they isolate well? Not much reviews except for some japanese blogs which doesnt talk abt the sound much. Like @Slater mentioned, sounds abit too pricey for a single BA. The margin should be crazy high and initially the offer price is like 2/3 of the discounted price now :c

Mar 19, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #7,909 of 31,845
guys over a couple of days there is again a very big discount on aliexpress.... I want to buy the tfz king pro.. but I gonna drive it from a smartphone.. do you think guys that I can get plenty of volume with this iems .... on massdrop they say they are easy to drive.. this iems are 50 ohm.. what do you guys think ...

no problem driving it direct from phones

Mar 19, 2018 at 12:35 PM Post #7,910 of 31,845
Does that use Knowles drivers? If not, seems a bit overpriced
I am not sure about the BA used but I'm really impressed by these, they came in the New Year Fukubukuro, most of which went to Japan (came a lot cheaper then). Would be best to wait 9 days as they will be discounted by 25%. And yes the isolation is pretty good, I use double flanged tips

Mar 19, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #7,912 of 31,845
Mar 19, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #7,913 of 31,845
Delete.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #7,915 of 31,845
guys and which is better in general ibasso it01 or tfz king pro.. for example soundstage, vocals, instruments are they accurate.. and which one is most resolving in details ... thanks

If you would fill out your profile it would help others to help you. You have been in the ibasso thread so you know I love mine. What IEMs do you have and why do you like or not like them. By the way, not everyone on headfi is a guy...

You ask so many questions about so many different ones.

Mar 19, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #7,916 of 31,845
If you would fill out your profile it would help others to help you. You have been in the ibasso thread so you know I love mine. What IEMs do you have and why do you like or not like them. By the way, not everyone on headfi is a guy...

You ask so many questions about so many different ones.

I know lol but... I wanted the ibasso it01 first.. but there is discount going on aliexpress which makes the tfz king pro more interesting atm .. they are at the same price.. but I dont have much info about it yet..

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #7,917 of 31,845
Hey all.

Could any of you guys give me a nice recommendation for a cheap great IEM for someone who listens to mainly EDM/Electronic music as well as a lot of podcasts? Also would use for gaming.

So guessing good but not overpowering bass and generally all-round well performing.

Been reading through this and a couple other threads all morning and afternoon and my shortlist has grown rather than shrunk!

Ideally not over-ear cable ones.

Thanks in advance!

Mar 19, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #7,918 of 31,845
what about sound quality is it good from a smartphone...

now that depends on the phone. i use mine with phone and bluetooth cables all the time. no problem there

Mar 19, 2018 at 2:24 PM Post #7,919 of 31,845
guys and which is better in general ibasso it01 or tfz king pro.. for example soundstage, vocals, instruments are they accurate.. and which one is most resolving in details ... thanks

@dhruvmeena96 has already posted comparison between the two if I'm not mistaken. try searching this forum. basically what he said is the prices are in line with the quality and performance. both are still great in their respective classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back