Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #25,636 of 35,472
Hi! I'm looking to buy the Tk12s from easy/hck. May I know how do I get the seller/head fi discount? Do I leave a message with the product purchase or pm the seller before buying? Any help would be appreciated!

PM the seller beforehand, saying that you are from Head-fi. He will then ask you to "buy" the product, but without paying for it. Then he reduces the price and you can go to your basket and pay. 

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #25,637 of 35,472
PM the seller beforehand, saying that you are from Head-fi. He will then ask you to "buy" the product, but without paying for it. Then he reduces the price and you can go to your basket and pay. 
I have been through that procedure and found i could only make it work with my PC and not mobile.
With a Pc you can go to pay without confirming. Then they can alter the price. With mobile if I go to pay it pays straight away and the procedure dosnt work. Maybe it's a setting with my mobile AE. But hope this advice helps make it smoother for you. Don't forget the TK13 is out. No reviews of it yet, your call.

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #25,638 of 35,472
Apr 15, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #25,640 of 35,472
I asked about these a while back and a fellow head-fier told me they sound no better than senn hd-600.

cool.gif
Just another example of the amount of drivers and type or combination of types won't necessarily guarantee superior sound. There are some insanely good Single Dynamics out there.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #25,642 of 35,472
we enable each other pretty effectively haha 

Same here, also would love to see how they compare to your ASG1 Plus  as well :p

Yes we're not good for each other :wink:

The 1Plus has better vocals and deeper subbass so the PMV-A01 will not be able to reach them. I might have to eat my words eventually but so far it doesn't seem likely. Now that you mention it they may be a baby 1plus but it's still early days.........

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #25,644 of 35,472
I have been through that procedure and found i could only make it work with my PC and not mobile.
With a Pc you can go to pay without confirming. Then they can alter the price. With mobile if I go to pay it pays straight away and the procedure dosnt work. Maybe it's a setting with my mobile AE. But hope this advice helps make it smoother for you. Don't forget the TK13 is out. No reviews of it yet, your call.

On my app I just close the app when it gets to the pay screen

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #25,645 of 35,472
Listened to my old Philips 3580/90 this morning through my E12. They are actually not too bad, esp considering I paid $8 for them 3 years ago

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #25,649 of 35,472
  I understood, but other headphones that you can recommend about the price $ 18
Best buy will be piston 3 , if i'm listening to rap and i don't have EQ?
How are KZ headphones in-ear?

Piston 3 was a best buy, but there are many options now.
I'm a balanced sound ayatollah, so I can't recommend iems specifically for rap, but I recently enjoyed some KZ:
KZ HDS line
KZ ED9
KZ ED2
QKZ W1
QKZ POD-300

Other headfiers will be able to provide some help for a rap oriented iem.

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #25,650 of 35,472
I had Soundmagic ES18, Vsonic GR06, Xiaomi Piston v2, Dunu DN900.
I was not  impressed with the price / quality of  Dunu DN900 and GR06 seemed uncomfortable.
I will not invest a lot of money currently for in-ear headphones , because i don't have acceptable player/eq.

The headphones that i will  buy , I will use them to phone: Xiaomi mi3 and to the computer which has no audio card. 

Sorry for my English:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back