Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #27,241 of 35,472
Could you please give us a brief comparison between the Easy UES and the Shozy Zero? Which one do you like more?

The easy has a better treble extension and deeper bass and subbass. The instrument seperation on the easy is really good.

The shozy zeroes are laid back yet musical. I was listening to some deep purple out of them from my X1, and whoah did i love them.

Over all the easy ue is a league above the shozy in all general directions and they have a different sound signature :)

May 9, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #27,242 of 35,472
The **** UES (sometimes listed as UEs) is different from the **** UE, and they are all different from the Easy (Ownluxe) UEs, and all the other Easy UE models. Do we blame all this confusion on the Chinese liking the Ultimate Ears brand too much? :)

XD XD the UES is different ?! The **** UE wasnt as good the easy ue2 but i guess the **** UEs is there as competition for the new easy UE.

They need to name their iems better Z.z

May 9, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #27,243 of 35,472
The easy has a better treble extension and deeper bass and subbass. The instrument seperation on the easy is really good.

The shozy zeroes are laid back yet musical. I was listening to some deep purple out of them from my X1, and whoah did i love them.

Over all the easy ue is a league above the shozy in all general directions and they have a different sound signature
smily_headphones1.gif

Are you talking about easy UE or the 2016 UEs?

May 9, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #27,246 of 35,472
Neither actually, its the easy UE2. The black ones with a steam punk finish.

Ah okay, thanks. I've been going back and forth on the Zero for a while now. Thought I had decided on it but now you've made me unsure again. Now I'm leaning more towards the QingYin-20.

May 10, 2016 at 12:32 AM Post #27,248 of 35,472
I think Risalat has the **** UE (8mm single dynamic), not the UES (the 9.2mm dynamic + BA hybrid).

No, i had the **** UE hybrid. The DD+BA hybrid. Dont get me wrong, the senfers are good but the easy UE2 has a n advantage over them. And the easy ue2 feels like a premium product. I dont like the flash finish of thr new easy 2016 ue. The old one is just classier !

May 10, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #27,249 of 35,472
Ah okay, thanks. I've been going back and forth on the Zero for a while now. Thought I had decided on it but now you've made me unsure again. Now I'm leaning more towards the QingYin-20.

The easy and the zero are very different man, you cant go wrong with either they are both really good. The zero is much more chilled but can really get your feet tapping ! The easy ue2 has more details, the zero has a little more music.

May 10, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #27,251 of 35,472
Is it just me or every time when some products get positive feedback in here, AE sellers raise price. TK13 was just little ago priced ~97$ , now it`s 118$. 
Won`t buy them before they drop under 100$ again -.- They are probably my next IEM after HLSX808. 
Btw, someone has TK13 and 808 both? Wish to see comparison between them! ;P

May 10, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #27,252 of 35,472
Hi, now that i got my qkz w1 pro and ordered xduoo x3 last week. Hunger is growing and looking for best natural/neutral sounding iem for 300$.(I listen to almost every genre of music and appreciate clear sounds, esp female vocals etc) Ive done research and Flc8 (mb the s version is already out) or dunu dn2000j also upgraded version. Which of these would be better or is there some top class iem or buds for this price range or even lower. I have Akg K701 as my current headphones and have also few solid allrounder speakers. But k701 isnt so comfy when wearing glasses at comp playing games. Also have Sony MDR EX650AP, was some cheap 100ish usd iem at the time. Any advice is appreciated. http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/ thats the newest link i been using for filtering best sound and cheapish price :)
Cheers

May 10, 2016 at 4:19 AM Post #27,253 of 35,472
Is it just me or every time when some products get positive feedback in here, AE sellers raise price. TK13 was just little ago priced ~97$ , now it`s 118$. 
Won`t buy them before they drop under 100$ again -.- They are probably my next IEM after HLSX808. 
Btw, someone has TK13 and 808 both? Wish to see comparison between them! ;P

I'd just say that the prices are pretty volatile, I had a Xduoo x3 in my basket at £75, a week later it was up to £100. After speaking to the owner I finally paid £61 bundling it with a other things.

May 10, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #27,254 of 35,472
Received Letv all metal earphones, this morning. Had problem with getting decent fit using stock tips (shallow insertion) then tried triple flange silicone tips (not sure from which IEM I got these with?) which gave me a perfect fit. Have listened to few of my favorite Tamil and Malayalam film songs in the last hour or so using Wynk app (@ 320 kbps streaming) in my OnePlus One (at 40% volume).  

To my ears (OOTB), these have emphasis on slight vocal forward sound signature with bass taking a back seat (it is there when needed but faster, leaner and tighter with no bloating/creeping into other frequencies) while treble appears to be smooth (no harshness/spikes that I could find in this short listen) but very well extended. Clarity and instrument separation are above average. Soundstage appears to be both wide and deep (gives a feeling of, as if I am listening to an over-ear headphone). These are built like tank (literally) with cable which is less sticky (there is also presence of cable cinch for those interested in having it).

IMHO, this is a very satisfying buy for me at US$ 8.5 (from Aliexpress).

May 10, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #27,255 of 35,472

Received Letv all metal earphones, this morning. Had problem with getting decent fit using stock tips (shallow insertion) then tried triple flange silicone tips (not sure from which IEM I got these with?) which gave me a perfect fit. Have listened to few of my favorite Tamil and Malayalam film songs in the last hour or so using Wynk app (@ 320 kbps streaming) in my OnePlus One (at 40% volume).  

To my ears (OOTB), these have emphasis on slight vocal forward sound signature with bass taking a back seat (it is there when needed but faster, leaner and tighter with no bloating/creeping into other frequencies) while treble appears to be smooth (no harshness/spikes that I could find in this short listen) but very well extended. Clarity and instrument separation are above average. Soundstage appears to be both wide and deep (gives a feeling of, as if I am listening to an over-ear headphone). These are built like tank (literally) with cable which is less sticky (there is also presence of cable cinch for those interested in having it).

IMHO, this is a very satisfying buy for me at US$ 8.5 (from Aliexpress).

mebaali, how does it compare to ATE, ED9 (brass+filter), ED10? Do You recommend it over them or are they about same level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back