Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2016 at 10:24 PM Post #27,316 of 35,472
May 10, 2016 at 10:58 PM Post #27,317 of 35,472
May 10, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #27,319 of 35,472
@tw1s it's good to hear another happy user of E107! :) great SQ, comfortable and well isolating, that's what comes to my mind when I think of them, btw I had to order another pair for my sis when she saw and tried them :)

I have one in Silver and the other in Gunmetal Grey! To own "two" is a no brainer.
beerchug.gif

one for the upstairs bathroom, one for the main floor bathroom, one for the basement bathroom, master bedroom, tv room etc. you never know when you might need a monk lol better to be safe the sorry :p

All this talk about Monks makes me want to convert into one.  
ksc75smile.gif

It's finally here... New DQSM released.

Only black and blue is available at this time but gold will be available soon later.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-New-DQSM-D2-Go-Pro-K3003-Filter-Three-Units-Earphones-Fever-HIFI-2-Balanced-Armature/519064_32663186785.html

Paul

.....They look sweet!

May 11, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #27,321 of 35,472

Hi, now that i got my qkz w1 pro and ordered xduoo x3 last week. Hunger is growing and looking for best natural/neutral sounding iem for 300$.(I listen to almost every genre of music and appreciate clear sounds, esp female vocals etc) Ive done research and Flc8 (mb the s version is already out) or dunu dn2000j also upgraded version. Which of these would be better or is there some top class iem or buds for this price range or even lower. I have Akg K701 as my current headphones and have also few solid allrounder speakers. But k701 isnt so comfy when wearing glasses at comp playing games. Also have Sony MDR EX650AP, was some cheap 100ish usd iem at the time. Any advice is appreciated. http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/ thats the newest link i been using for filtering best sound and cheapish price :)
Cheers

i went for the flc8s. but they haven't arrived yet. quite neutral/natural, with +36 possible filter combinations, people say their mids are comparable with top $1000 iems. check @HiFiChris review (but also others'), and their thread. another neutral/natural in that price segment to add to your list is audio technica ath-im03 (3ba)
other cheaper options (about half the price) are pai audio mr3 (3ba, excellent once found the right tips for isolation -spiral dots, for example- and correct fitting; housing is a bit huge, though) and audio technica ath-im02 (2ba). both are delicious for neutral seekers.

@finishtilt

I concur with hakuzen - the FLC8s and Pai Audio MR3 (don't get mislead by its little price tag) are great for that purpose. The Audio Technica ATH-IM02/WestoneW20/InEar StageDiver SD-2 (internally (drivers, crossovers, filters), those three are identical) are a great choice as well if a smoother, gentler treble is desired.
The DN-2000J would be a matching choice, too.

However, I would clearly vote against the ATH-IM03 - it is a great in-ear for fun listening (elevated sub-bass with firm upper bass and upper treble peak) when the seal is right, but not only slightly away from a balanced/neutral sound signature. Coming from the K701, I clearly doubt that it'll be the right choice.

May 11, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #27,322 of 35,472

@finishtilt

I concur with hakuzen - the FLC8s and Pai Audio MR3 (don't get mislead by its little price tag) are great for that purpose. The Audio Technica ATH-IM02/WestoneW20/InEar StageDiver SD-2 (internally (drivers, crossovers, filters), those three are identical) are a great choice as well if a smoother, gentler treble is desired.

However, I would clearly vote against the ATH-IM03 - it is a great in-ear for fun listening (elevated sub-bass with firm upper bass and upper treble peak) when the seal is right, but not only slightly away from a balanced/neutral sound signature. Coming from the K701, I clearly doubt that it'll be the right choice.

lets add dn2000 to the pack with flc8s and mr3
beerchug.gif

May 11, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #27,323 of 35,472

@finishtilt

thank you for the details, master. forgive my suggestion of ath-im03 (i haven't tried them, and thought erroneously they would have similar signature than im02 -i read they are great for vocals somewhere-, my bad). also forgot to mention the ath-im02 highs roll-off, which is not present in pai audio mr3. thanks!

May 11, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #27,324 of 35,472
https://audiobudget.com/product.php

great link to check out the reviews of aliexpress iems

beerchug.gif

May 11, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #27,326 of 35,472
  https://audiobudget.com/product.php

great link to check out the reviews of aliexpress iems

Imho - not... it`s very subjective biased and supported by AE sellers (review samples). This user got banned from Head-Fi. Source gear used is average or not so competent to give such judgements. Most users in this thread already know this site. Please don`t start hyping again
rolleyes.gif

May 11, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #27,327 of 35,472

one for the upstairs bathroom, one for the main floor bathroom, one for the basement bathroom, master bedroom, tv room etc. you never know when you might need a monk lol better to be safe the sorry :p

well played mate
tongue_smile.gif

May 11, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #27,328 of 35,472
Audio Technica  and Westone earbuds seems quite good, should go listen to them 

May 11, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #27,329 of 35,472

@finishtilt

Cheers hakuzen and chris. I think flc8s have crushed almost every review and its probably the best choice for most versatile and best sounding for my money and can compete with the 1k iems :)
just gotta find a solid seller and try to avoid customs :)

May 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #27,330 of 35,472
  Cheers hakuzen and chris. I think flc8s have crushed almost every review and its probably the best choice for most versatile and best sounding for my money and can compete with the 1k iems :)
just gotta find a solid seller and try to avoid customs :)

congrats for that decision. i can't wait to receive mines..
to minimize customs probability, avoid dhl express, usps, and so. never had issues using dhl global mail, singapore/china/hong kong/malaysia/etc. air mail. but that's my experience from spain.
bought mines in lendmeurears (very solid and responsive seller), taking advantage of their anniversary discount (now off). but found them in some aliexpress solid (i guess) sellers: some people bought them in shenzenaudio (during a nice cut off, now off), and yaoyaotiger has got the best price now (from my particular researching).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back