Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #27,286 of 35,472
  You mean the TFZ Series 1? I used them during my commute and workout today. First impression is that they are excellent. They don't have the harsh highs that most titanium drivers produce, but they retain the clarity. Worth the asking price.

Only used the foam tips that they came with so far. I still need a lot more time with them.

Yes, I meant the TFZ. Looking forward to hearing your opinion on them.

May 10, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #27,288 of 35,472
I've received my VJJB K4

Any review to be compared with?

Nice, I was hoping more would try these. I don't think there are any reviews but I can tell you that I love mine. Yours looks like the ebony version? I got the Brazil wood so they possibly sound different. Do let us know what you think of them.

May 10, 2016 at 3:30 PM Post #27,290 of 35,472
  I've received my VJJB K4

Any review to be compared with?

Yes, they are awesome, and compete with my LG Quadbeat 3 and Tennmak Banjo for best IEM under $20. (Really hard to decide between the 3.) They are definitely V shaped, but a a darker, warmer V than the cleaner and brighter QB3. They also sound great with the LZ yellow core tips that help maximize treble and soundstage. They are one of very few that sound good in my ears even with foamies.

May 10, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #27,291 of 35,472
I received my Joyroom E107. I love them very much! They fit perfectly, better than other headphones that i had ( like Vsonic GR06, Dunu DN900, Piston 2) , i am very satisfied. They are better than Soundmagic ES18, not better than DN900(wich cost around 70$) , but more comfortable and this is  the important fact for me.

May 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #27,293 of 35,472
I received the MusicMaker TW1 yesterday and it has gone beyond my expectations. I think it is far better than my previous purchase,the HCK UEs.

May 10, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #27,295 of 35,472
I received the MusicMaker TW1 yesterday and it has gone beyond my expectations. I think it is far better than my previous purchase,the HCK UEs.

biggrin.gif
 I can't wait for mine!

May 10, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #27,296 of 35,472
  Hi, now that i got my qkz w1 pro and ordered xduoo x3 last week. Hunger is growing and looking for best natural/neutral sounding iem for 300$.(I listen to almost every genre of music and appreciate clear sounds, esp female vocals etc) Ive done research and Flc8 (mb the s version is already out) or dunu dn2000j also upgraded version. Which of these would be better or is there some top class iem or buds for this price range or even lower. I have Akg K701 as my current headphones and have also few solid allrounder speakers. But k701 isnt so comfy when wearing glasses at comp playing games. Also have Sony MDR EX650AP, was some cheap 100ish usd iem at the time. Any advice is appreciated. http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/ thats the newest link i been using for filtering best sound and cheapish price :)
Cheers

i went for the flc8s. but they haven't arrived yet. quite neutral/natural, with +36 possible filter combinations, people say their mids are comparable with top $1000 iems. check @HiFiChris review (but also others'), and their thread. another neutral/natural in that price segment to add to your list is audio technica ath-im03 (3ba)
other cheaper options (about half the price) are pai audio mr3 (3ba, excellent once found the right tips for isolation -spiral dots, for example- and correct fitting; housing is a bit huge, though) and audio technica ath-im02 (2ba). both are delicious for neutral seekers.

May 10, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #27,297 of 35,472
tw1s it's good to hear another happy user of E107! :) great SQ, comfortable and well isolating, that's what comes to my mind when I think of them, btw I had to order another pair for my sis when she saw and tried them :)

May 10, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #27,298 of 35,472
Ok, did some testing and if on mobile just link to an IEM using AE's app Share button, copy to clipboard (Android) then paste onto here. On a desktop just copy the link and go to TinyURL, generate a new URL and oila, copy then paste

May 10, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #27,299 of 35,472
  Is it just me or every time when some products get positive feedback in here, AE sellers raise price. TK13 was just little ago priced ~97$ , now it`s 118$. 
Won`t buy them before they drop under 100$ again -.- They are probably my next IEM after HLSX808. 
Btw, someone has TK13 and 808 both? Wish to see comparison between them! ;P

I think all it was is that the 17% discount had expired, he reactivated it. Back to $97! Go grab you a pair! Besides, message him first and I'm sure he will give you them cheaper than $97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back