Craft Ears Reviews/Impressions Thread
Mar 2, 2024 at 7:14 PM Post #316 of 345
Mar 2, 2024 at 7:18 PM Post #317 of 345
I am at this very moment tossed up between the two: MM and Omnium. Craft Ears just launched a deal - buy the Omnium and get a free Argentum. I'm so close to pulling the trigger yet the Multiverse Mentor has been tugging me and I can only make one purchase. Anyone care to sway me one direction or the other?
If you could get a used mint Mentor for the same price, I would suggest to get the Mentor. It’s the best staging/imaging set right now. i owned it, so far the best I’ve heard from all of the iems that i have ever owned or listened to.

Oh another one MM might be easier to drive.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024 at 8:03 PM Post #319 of 345
I’m not sure what you mean. He asked me if I have heard the craft ears 6 — to which I responded that I have not.
My bad… was looking at the wrong post, I thought I saw your comparison posts then you posted “I haven’t heard them.”

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:18 PM Post #321 of 345
I had a chance to listen to Omnium and man it's really great all around TOTL IEM. What impresses me most is the bass, which delivers a physical punch without being tiring. It's really worth trying.
Hello Brother! It's great to hear that, appreciate it :wink: Can you share with us where you had an opportunity to try our Omniums :wink:?

Craft Ears Stay updated on Craft Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/craftears https://www.instagram.com/craft.ears/ https://www.craftears.com/
Mar 12, 2024 at 4:03 PM Post #322 of 345
Hmmm anyone can do review vs Mentor?

Mar 13, 2024 at 4:51 AM Post #323 of 345
Hmmm anyone can do review vs Mentor?
I own/tried almost all IEMs from Craft Ears, and today I will meet my friend who has Mentors. I will let you know after that :wink: But I must admit - Omniums are killers.

Mar 13, 2024 at 10:11 AM Post #324 of 345
I own/tried almost all IEMs from Craft Ears, and today I will meet my friend who has Mentors. I will let you know after that :wink: But I must admit - Omniums are killers.
Keep me updated

Mar 14, 2024 at 12:19 PM Post #325 of 345
Keep me updated
Alright, I know everything. So sorry for the late reply, but yesterday's meeting went on for quite a while!

So, I spent a lot of time with the Mentors, and I really liked them. However, they are only slightly better in terms of imaging compared to the Omniums. Just a bit better. In every other aspect, the Omniums is a win for me. From the low-end structure to the smoothness and clarity of highs, and the wideness of the stereo field, but it's the mids that make the biggest difference - Omniums are just magical when it comes to mids. Additionally, I prefer the look of the Omniums. Considering all of that for half the price - for me, this is a no-brainer. I wanted to get Mentors to my collection, till yesterday. If you have any other questions about the sound, just let me know. 😊

Mar 14, 2024 at 2:46 PM Post #326 of 345
Alright, I know everything. So sorry for the late reply, but yesterday's meeting went on for quite a while!

So, I spent a lot of time with the Mentors, and I really liked them. However, they are only slightly better in terms of imaging compared to the Omniums. Just a bit better. In every other aspect, the Omniums is a win for me. From the low-end structure to the smoothness and clarity of highs, and the wideness of the stereo field, but it's the mids that make the biggest difference - Omniums are just magical when it comes to mids. Additionally, I prefer the look of the Omniums. Considering all of that for half the price - for me, this is a no-brainer. I wanted to get Mentors to my collection, till yesterday. If you have any other questions about the sound, just let me know. 😊
. and how is the detail retrieval and dynamics compared to Mentor? :)

Mar 14, 2024 at 4:44 PM Post #327 of 345
. and how is the detail retrieval and dynamics compared to Mentor? :)
In terms of dynamics, they are very close. The low-end dynamics is almost identical, although there's a slightly better structure and presence in the Omniums. The midrange dynamics (besides how midrange is presented overall, which in my opinion is the best I have ever heard in IEMs) is way better in Omniums. In terms of detail, Omniums sound more natural and pleasing. The level of detail is similar, if not slightly greater, in Omniums, and there's an overall additional 'airy' quality to the mix that's noticeable in Omniums. Both are very high resolution. And, one more thing that is important - Omniums are way easier to power.

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:53 AM Post #330 of 345
Thank you @EarphoneTony for your kind words and comparison! Enjoy your Craft Ears!

@KamilElos - in case of any questions - let us know :wink:
Called ya about one month ago I dk if u remember that stil, I was questioning myself if The Omnium will be above The Multiverse Mentor and of course I said that I’m going to recall you back when I save up money for the Omnium… :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back