Custom Art FIBAE 7 announcement & impressions thread
Jun 5, 2022 at 3:38 AM Post #676 of 749
The bass is superb on the F7U. It goes deeper than the F7, you can feel it more on certain tracks. It's fast and tight with a good hit, it gives the monitor a great foundation to work on. As I mentioned before, it follows the way tracks are mixed so won't add more bass to everything. It's a stunning IEM that ticks all boxes and can work with pretty much everything.
Your impression alone really tempts me to get this haha
I've been told musicteck might have a demo ready within a few weeks, which I'll try to get my hands on and then decide.

I primarily listen to electronic music, so bass is quite important to me. I've personally preferred good quality BA bass over dynamic driver bass from personal experience.

Jun 5, 2022 at 8:15 AM Post #677 of 749
The bass is superb on the F7U. It goes deeper than the F7, you can feel it more on certain tracks. It's fast and tight with a good hit, it gives the monitor a great foundation to work on. As I mentioned before, it follows the way tracks are mixed so won't add more bass to everything. It's a stunning IEM that ticks all boxes and can work with pretty much everything.
All the more reasons I can't wait to receive mine!

Jun 5, 2022 at 11:27 AM Post #678 of 749
I sent my F7 off about a month ago to upgrade it to the U. It appears my package may be in Custom Arts neighborhood. Hopefully, it gets delivered this week. All of these positive comments have me excited.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2022 at 11:29 AM Post #679 of 749
I sent my F7 off about a month ago to upgrade it to the U. It appears my package may be in Custom Arts neighborhood. Hopefully, it gets delivered this week. All of these positive comments have me excited.
Similar to yourself, sent my F4 for the F7u upgrade, they received them around 3 weeks ago so hopefully will have back in 2-3 weeks

Jun 11, 2022 at 9:58 AM Post #680 of 749
Hi. :)
Could you write review of Custom Art Fibae 7 Unlimited, please?
A comparison between U12t and F7U would also help a lot (or EarSonics Grace Platinum).
Is F7U bargain or I'd rather pay extra for U12t?
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022 at 10:09 AM Post #681 of 749
Could you write review of Customa Art Fibae 7 Unlimited, please?
Comparison F7U vs 64 Audio U12t (or EarSonics Grace Platinum).
Is FU7 bargain or I'd rather pay extra for U12t?
The A12T was a good monitor but I don't think it deserves all the praise that's heaped on it. it's nothing that special and I got bored with it after a while. I don't recall the A12T being as resolute or supremely balanced as the F7U, everything works so well together and presents the music in such an effortless way with bags of detail but never fatiguing. It constantly amazes with it's natural timbre and realistic sound. When you consider the price compared to other more expensive offerings, it's a steal!

Jun 11, 2022 at 1:29 PM Post #682 of 749
Could you write review of Custom Art Fibae 7 Unlimited, please?
A comparison between U12t and F7U would also help a lot (or EarSonics Grace Platinum).
Is F7U bargain or I'd rather pay extra for U12t?
Thanks a lot.
If you change that creepy avatar maybe... Lol. I don't have that IEM. Chris wrote that review.

Jun 12, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #683 of 749
The A12T was a good monitor but I don't think it deserves all the praise that's heaped on it. it's nothing that special and I got bored with it after a while. I don't recall the A12T being as resolute or supremely balanced as the F7U, everything works so well together and presents the music in such an effortless way with bags of detail but never fatiguing. It constantly amazes with it's natural timbre and realistic sound. When you consider the price compared to other more expensive offerings, it's a steal!
Thank you for your answer.
Maybe you're right. :L3000:
Look at this "Ranking List" by Precogvision: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...J8G_WX1odnOYBJsBNbVskQVt8/edit#gid=1897980432
U12t are always among the 10 best iem on the planet also in this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/rank-the-iems-youve-heard.454855/

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #684 of 749
Thank you for your answer.
Maybe you're right. :L3000:
Look at this "Ranking List" by Precogvision: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...J8G_WX1odnOYBJsBNbVskQVt8/edit#gid=1897980432
U12t are always among the 10 best iem on the planet also in this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/rank-the-iems-youve-heard.454855/
No problem, you're welcome. It's all down to personal taste at the end of the day really, and it's always best to hear for yourself if you can :). I live in the UK so have to blind buy most of the time but been fairly lucky so far. It took me a while to get around to buying the F7 but so glad I did, and now the F7U has gone a step further and upped the game for superb sounding monitors at a decent price. It just goes to show you don't have to spend mega bucks to get exceptional sound.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM Post #685 of 749
Old Fibae 7
Old Fibae 7.jpeg

New Fibae 7 Unlimited
F7U.JPG
F7U Back.jpeg

So happy I upgraded. These things look so amazing even more so in person. My old F7 was almost there for sound but i craved more warmth, bass, and headstage. F7U delivers on all three and more in spades. It's still not my ideal signature with how tight the bass comes across, but I can live with that due F7U's ability to sound great with a wide range of music.

Jun 16, 2022 at 12:26 AM Post #686 of 749
Anyone have compared this with mest mk2? How is the timbre here? because it is full BA.

Jun 18, 2022 at 2:58 AM Post #690 of 749
F2561929-8535-4FA4-B0F3-53E85F02D762.jpeg
7F731715-4D82-4CFE-ADFB-1292506BC0BB.jpeg

Finally got my F7U delivered today!!! They look damn good! Excellent workmanship @piotrus Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back