Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Aug 13, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #721 of 856
Dear Hifiman,

I love my new HM-901, a wonderful upgrade from my HM-801.  But one problem: I can't get my computer to recognize it when I plug it in via the included USB cable.  My computer recognizes all other USB devices I try, so it's not the computer.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #722 of 856
  Dear Hifiman,

I love my new HM-901, a wonderful upgrade from my HM-801.  But one problem: I can't get my computer to recognize it when I plug it in via the included USB cable.  My computer recognizes all other USB devices I try, so it's not the computer.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi,
try to use another usb port and computer, and re-insert SD card in your 901. If it still cannot solve your problem, please contact customerservice@head-direct.com

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 14, 2014 at 5:53 AM Post #723 of 856
  Thank you for your answer.
I had sent a message in the customer service form and an e-mail message and asked for the replacement of the headband (cracked left plastic cup) for the HE-500 (bought November 2013), and someone from the company replied and asked me to sent 50 euros to head direct's paypal account because the headband is not covered by warranty and if i did so he would tell me about the shipment details...  Is this the official policy about the headband of HIFIMAN headphones?

So what? I didn't have any official answer from the company. Do you still need my 50 euros for the replacement of the headband ?

Sep 8, 2014 at 6:39 AM Post #728 of 856
Customer service contacted me on Aug 15 but i didn't see that message. They contacted me again and they said that i am under warranty. They are quick. A big THANK YOU goes to TeamHiFiMAN for the valuable help.

Oct 12, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #734 of 856
Why is Hifiman refusing to sell me the driver for my faulty he300 instead they want me to ship it over to let them install it.
One side of the drivers is faulty.
I, being a service engineer had been installing pcbs and done hundred of soldering works.
I build my own cables if I can get the parts..
I had purchased them when they 1st released in Shanghai with the help of my bro-in-law when he was over there.
Didn't keep any of the receipt...

I was given a U.S.$100 voucher for future purchase when I purchased the pre released he560
I was prepared to use this for buying the driver and the focus pad, the pre-released pads.

Can you check with them on this.

Rgds

Oct 14, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #735 of 856
Why is Hifiman refusing to sell me the driver for my faulty he300 instead they want me to ship it over to let them install it.
One side of the drivers is faulty.
I, being a service engineer had been installing pcbs and done hundred of soldering works.
I build my own cables if I can get the parts..
I had purchased them when they 1st released in Shanghai with the help of my bro-in-law when he was over there.
Didn't keep any of the receipt...

I was given a U.S.$100 voucher for future purchase when I purchased the pre released he560
I was prepared to use this for buying the driver and the focus pad, the pre-released pads.

Can you check with them on this.

Rgds

I understand your ability about electric engineering, but we do not sell headphone drivers individually. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back