HIFIMAN Edition X Loaner Program
Mar 4, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #151 of 173
HE-X Did officially arrive yesterday, however the ear pads are not included. I think this may be a bit my fault too as I didn't realize the pads were considered accessories. Customer service is already on the move getting new pads out.

EDIT: I meant the ear PADS were missing, I don't even know what would have been happening if I was missing the ear cups... My bad

Mar 5, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #153 of 173
HI there, I think I am late to the HE-X loaner program.  I am located in Toronto, Canada and am wondering if I would be able to participate.  I own the Hd800, XC, Alpha Dog, Ether, and used to have the LCD-2,3 and X, but am very interested in the HE-X sound.  I see from the thread that Zida also from Toronto is likely receiving the Canadian loaner imminently...would be easy to do a personal pick up as the next person if I could be added to the loaner program.

Thanks for your consideration

Colin

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #154 of 173
  HI there, I think I am late to the HE-X loaner program.  I am located in Toronto, Canada and am wondering if I would be able to participate.  I own the Hd800, XC, Alpha Dog, Ether, and used to have the LCD-2,3 and X, but am very interested in the HE-X sound.  I see from the thread that Zida also from Toronto is likely receiving the Canadian loaner imminently...would be easy to do a personal pick up as the next person if I could be added to the loaner program.

Colin

Yep I have them right now. Trying them out tonight actually!

Mar 16, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #155 of 173

Colin

Yep I have them right now. Trying them out tonight actually!

@cqtl @Zida

Please work together to figure out a method for exchange.

As of now, the tour is closed. If there is confirmation that an extension is acceptable, we can continue the loaner for interested parties.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Mar 17, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #157 of 173

@cqtl @Zida

Please work together to figure out a method for exchange.

As of now, the tour is closed. If there is confirmation that an extension is acceptable, we can continue the loaner for interested parties.

Thanks for the opportunity. I will connect with @Zida

Apr 7, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #160 of 173
I believe I'm scheduled to get a tour X tomorrow.

Thank-goodness, because next week I begin for school, and I won't have time!

Apr 8, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #161 of 173
Okay y'all, I got the X's.

First impression: "Oh really"

I need to re-read the impressions thread. I know these are my first "Summit-Fi" experience, although I have decent experience at the upper-end of Mid-fi (Primes, Alpha Dogs, Grado GS-1000e, HFM HE-560), but so far they have a sense of "being there" that I didn't think was possible with headphones.

This is going to be a great weekend. Plus, I don't have any Statistics Labs due for school, so I should have plenty of time.

Apr 16, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #163 of 173
I would love to get in on the loaner program. I'm located in Boston. Please let me know who to coordinate with.

Apr 16, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #164 of 173
Received the loaner pair earlier this week and have been really enjoying them. What really intrigues me is how well they scale down. They sound almost as good on my mobile setup. I am also one that enjoys these more than the HEK. The HEK may be slightly higher in performance, but these are more my signature with a more intimate sound stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back