iMod Vcap dock & PORTABLE Vcap Dock - Info and Talk Soup
Mar 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #301 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a HeadRoom microbag and I can fit an iRiver H140, RSA Predator, and 2006 HR Micro DAC in there, so that should work.

I'd check the Headroom site and get measurements for the Headroom Minibag. Mine holds a Portaphile/Tomahawk/Hornet with 5.5g Imod, either Cryo Imod cable or ALO Jumbo cryodock cable and I still have enough height I think for the Portable V-cap. But you need to get all your measurements to be sure. I know it's deep enough for these big cables--whether the height is OK for three units is another question

Mar 7, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #302 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenkelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol. I took my own advice and made it not long after that post, someone had to!

How's it sound?

Dunno, I hope it will arrive today or tomorrow...
cool.gif

Mar 17, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #303 of 328
How do you do, Ken.

My name is called dai. Approve me though I am poor at English because I am a Japanese.

It was sold out with HP though it tried to order Portable Vcap Dock in the point. Still, does Ken have Portable Vcap Dock? Sell it ( if Ken has it ). Then, send a message here.

It is waiting for the reply.

Mar 17, 2008 at 11:19 PM Post #304 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by dai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you do, Ken.

My name is called dai. Approve me though I am poor at English because I am a Japanese.

It was sold out with HP though it tried to order Portable Vcap Dock in the point. Still, does Ken have Portable Vcap Dock? Sell it ( if Ken has it ). Then, send a message here.

It is waiting for the reply.

ダイさん、 はじめまじて。

I reccomend sending Ken an email to find out. His email address is audioloneout@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #305 of 328
Thank you , Mr.Tadashi.

An answer doesn't have me at all though Ken was asked about me about Portable Vcap Dock by mail several days ago.

I wrote it for this forum because I became I felt uneasy. It is not here now though there somewhat have only to be information and contact.

Mar 18, 2008 at 5:04 AM Post #306 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by dai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you , Mr.Tadashi.

An answer doesn't have me at all though Ken was asked about me about Portable Vcap Dock by mail several days ago.

I wrote it for this forum because I became I felt uneasy. It is not here now though there somewhat have only to be information and contact.

Got it, check your email.

The P-Vcap docks are in very short supply now and I am not making a whole bunch so if they are out of stock on the website just email me and I will make one for you. That goes for anything on the web site that is "out of stock"

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Apr 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM Post #309 of 328
I took possession of an ALO iMod VCap Dock (the currently available one on the website, with VHAudio OIMP Caps) a few hours ago today. When I ordered this Dock, I had imagined expectations based on the sound of my main rig, the sound of my work rig (with the 5.5G iMod, Jumbo Cryo Dock and a modestly-priced iBasso P2), and the posts on this thread describing the sonic improvements with the VCap Dock. My sonic and ergonomic expectations have already been well-surpassed in my work rig (which I brought home with me JIC the Dock arrived). Now I just sit back, listen to my heart's content (and O' is it well-contented), and wait to see just HOW amazing it ends up being. Thank you again, Ken, for the beauty that happens when you bring into existence the conceptions of your creative musings.

Apr 15, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #310 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I took possession of an ALO iMod VCap Dock (the currently available one on the website, with VHAudio OIMP Caps) a few hours ago today. When I ordered this Dock, I had imagined expectations based on the sound of my main rig, the sound of my work rig (with the 5.5G iMod, Jumbo Cryo Dock and a modestly-priced iBasso P2), and the posts on this thread describing the sonic improvements with the VCap Dock. My sonic and ergonomic expectations have already been well-surpassed in my work rig (which I brought home with me JIC the Dock arrived). Now I just sit back, listen to my heart's content (and O' is it well-contented), and wait to see just HOW amazing it ends up being. Thank you again, Ken, for the beauty that happens when you bring into existence the conceptions of your creative musings.

No way man, Thank you! you guys are awesome. The wood Vcap dock is sweet. I have been comparing the Aura Teflon, Mundorf Mcap Supreme Gold/Silver, and the Jensen Copper foils. Also having fun with these, sitting back and enjoying the music, now cant wait for the Head-fi meet!

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Apr 15, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #311 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB
The wood Vcap dock is sweet. I have been comparing the Aura Teflon, Mundorf Mcap Supreme Gold/Silver, and the Jensen Copper foils. Also having fun with these

This is making me hungry, gotta go get a snack...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 15, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #312 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is making me hungry, gotta go get a snack...
smily_headphones1.gif

There is a clear winner IMO but i do not want to give a spoiler.
smily_headphones1.gif

ken

Apr 15, 2008 at 7:27 PM Post #313 of 328
But will you be offering the "winner" for sale?

Apr 16, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #314 of 328
I've noticed that "what's in the luggage" for Can-Jam is:

Aura Teflon iMod large cap dock
Jenson Copper foil iMod large cap dock
Vcap wood large cap dock

It kinda looks like the Mundorf Caps may not be in the running for "The Winner", unless there's also an unlisted Mundorf iMod dock in the luggage. It'll be interesting to read folks impressions of these three (four?). Once that has happened, I'd be very interested in reading Ken's assessment and comparison of all of the caps he's tried, including the Mundorfs. In the spirit of "No Spoilers", in due time, after the meet impressions are in.

Apr 17, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #315 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've noticed that "what's in the luggage" for Can-Jam is:

Aura Teflon iMod large cap dock
Jenson Copper foil iMod large cap dock
Vcap wood large cap dock

It kinda looks like the Mundorf Caps may not be in the running for "The Winner", unless there's also an unlisted Mundorf iMod dock in the luggage. It'll be interesting to read folks impressions of these three (four?). Once that has happened, I'd be very interested in reading Ken's assessment and comparison of all of the caps he's tried, including the Mundorfs. In the spirit of "No Spoilers", in due time, after the meet impressions are in.

Oops sorry - Mundorf will be represented. I hope I have enough room for all this stuff though.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back